Page 109 of 151 FirstFirst ... 95999102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1510

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Maybe the club has given a little of what he was waiting for after his excellent form since AFCON.
    Said yesterday, he’s the one I most want to sign a new contract

Stevie getting some work done early. That defence he inherited is poor.

Aston Villa have agreed a deal to sign Brazil centre-back Diego Carlos from Sevilla for £26m.

The 29-year-old, who Newcastle United tried to sign in January, will travel to England on Thursday for a medical and to finalise personal terms.

He would be Villa's second signing of the summer following the arrival of Boubacar Kamara from Marseille on a free transfer.

Carlos played six times at last year's Tokyo Olympics where Brazil won gold.

"Sevilla FC would like to thank the player for his work during all these years in Seville and wishes him the best of luck in his new journey," a statement from the La Liga club read.

I think Villa tried to get Gomez.. Hes staying with us. I like that.. Hes actually done well in recent weeks. Hes improved going forward. 50 million for wankbasacka and yet our back up right back is better than him.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Stevie getting some work done early. That defence he inherited is poor.

Aston Villa have agreed a deal to sign Brazil centre-back Diego Carlos from Sevilla for £26m.

The 29-year-old, who Newcastle United tried to sign in January, will travel to England on Thursday for a medical and to finalise personal terms.

He would be Villa's second signing of the summer following the arrival of Boubacar Kamara from Marseille on a free transfer.

Carlos played six times at last year's Tokyo Olympics where Brazil won gold.

"Sevilla FC would like to thank the player for his work during all these years in Seville and wishes him the best of luck in his new journey," a statement from the La Liga club read.
    Yep. Getting work done early. 2 promising signings. Carlos should be good, not sure about Kamara but he's rated highly.
    They just need a goalscorer now. They would have finished a lot higher if Watkins could finish better.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Maybe the club has given a little of what he was waiting for after his excellent form since AFCON.
    Said yesterday, he’s the one I most want to sign a new contract
    Fingers crossed. Sounds like it could be good news.

If Mo ends up running his contract down do you think he'll get stick for it? And do you think it tarnishes his legacy at LFC a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    If Mo ends up running his contract down do you think he'll get stick for it? And do you think it tarnishes his legacy at LFC a bit?
    Some stick but not Sterling-to-Man-City / Torres-to-Chelsea stick (unless Salah stays in the Premier League and joins Man City) and yes, it will tarnish his legacy a bit, though if we continue to be successful the ill feeling will soften.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    "Come back to me on Saturday and I will give you the best answer you want to hear, for sure. It’s special."

Unless he’s addressing Bayern fans, this sounds a lot more positive
    Melissa Reddy might deny him some booty if he goes somewhere else

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Some stick but not Sterling-to-Man-City / Torres-to-Chelsea stick (unless Salah stays in the Premier League and joins Man City) and yes, it will tarnish his legacy a bit, though if we continue to be successful the ill feeling will soften.
    Agree. Despite not traitor level stick, just "I'm disappointed in you Mo" stick.

Sterling is doing it again at Man-city.. Running his contract down. anyway theres always a chance Salah will re-sign..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century