Page 115 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1565105108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1510

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Wonder what Gini's doing next season?
    Hasn't featured much for PSG up to now, has he?
    Has his merits as a player but each time we add a player that's 30+ we are creating a problem further down the line where you have to replace a few at once - that's not just a potentially very expensive problem to solve, but can also lead to a season of transition as a few lads have to adjust at once.

Would really hope the next midfield target would be 22-26 sort of age and then ideally Bellingham the following Summer as a long-term Henderson replacement acquired ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Wonder what Gini's doing next season?
    Hasn't featured much for PSG up to now, has he?
    A big no. Loved when he was here. But we now need creative goalscoring midfielders and physical specimens that can eat up grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Has his merits as a player but each time we add a player that's 30+ we are creating a problem further down the line where you have to replace a few at once - that's not just a potentially very expensive problem to solve, but can also lead to a season of transition as a few lads have to adjust at once.

Would really hope the next midfield target would be 22-26 sort of age and then ideally Bellingham the following Summer as a long-term Henderson replacement acquired ahead of time.
    I want a Allan, Ndidi Hojberg type. They don't need to be good footballers. 5 meter passes type but that know where and where to be to disrupt play.Hojberg is a good player though but fits that sniffing out danger type. I am not saying sign any of those I mean that type. We have too many neither this or that type. And then we need a Coutinho type 10 that can play wide or part of a 3 or as a 10 behind q or 2 strikers. A goalscoring creative genius + a pit bull in midfield that is what we need.

I'd put a same terms 2 year contract in front of Mane and Mo this week, sign or list them both, the circus that's been going on about both their futures has been unhelpful the entire season and was especially unhelpful in the run up to the final, I find the attitude of both players incredibly disrespectful, to the club, to Jurgen and the other players and counter productive to us realising our ambitions

We don't sign players who are knobheads according to Millie, and we shouldn't keep them around if they later become knobheads
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    I want a Allan, Ndidi Hojberg type. They don't need to be good footballers. 5 meter passes type but that know where and where to be to disrupt play.Hojberg is a good player though but fits that sniffing out danger type. I am not saying sign any of those I mean that type. We have too many neither this or that type. And then we need a Coutinho type 10 that can play wide or part of a 3 or as a 10 behind q or 2 strikers. A goalscoring creative genius + a pit bull in midfield that is what we need.
    We need Thaigo and Keita types who actually deliver what they were supposedly bought to and who aren't always injured and as you rightly point out, we need an absolutely shit kicking, eating up the grass No6 like Tchouameni, who we look to have missed out on now
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

In for Mo when he leaves on a free at the end of his contract?

“Liverpool have made contact with 25-year-old France winger Ousmane Dembele, whose Barcelona deal expires this summer. (Sport - in Spanish)”

Romano saying Mane has told the club he's leaving.
    Gutted.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Romano saying Mane has told the club he's leaving.
    Gutted.
    Echo are saying the same. That he need a new chapter and try something different. Real or Bayern, I think.
    Sell Salah too please. And let's rebuild our side.

New left winger - Carvalho - Diaz
    Jota/New proper striker No9

Quote Originally Posted by Kop On Portugal View Post
    Echo are saying the same. That he need a new chapter and try something different. Real or Bayern, I think.
    Sell Salah too please. And let's rebuild our side.

New left winger - Carvalho - Diaz
    Jota/New proper striker No9
    Players come and go but I'm gutted about that. I'll be sad to see him go, he's been immense.
    Carra will be upset.

Farewell sadio, can't begrudge him a move. He's won it all and fair enough wanting a new challenge. Let's hope to god we replace him with quality. No, not Diaz being his replacement