Page 14 of 151 FirstFirst ... 47891011121314151617181920212464114 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Mmmm. Good point

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Villa now look to be signing bentancur

Not sure why they're going all out in Jan, hoping for top 6?
    DM according to Sky and highly recommended to Stevie by Suarez who plays with him for the Uruguay national side, likely another who is miles better than Fab

If it happens Stevie's shaping a decent outfit at Villa quite quickly, needs CBs though, Mings should be anything other than back up, the other lad's pretty decent
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Villa now look to be signing bentancur

Not sure why they're going all out in Jan, hoping for top 6?
    Looks like he'd be a significant upgrade on Fabinho to be fair, just checked the lad out, better positioning and anticipation in the press and counter press, FAR better recovery speed and acceleration and better passing, none of which is difficult being entirely honest, he'd be a good fit for us, better than Thiago or Fabinho that's for sure, he has the mobility and agility and athleticism you expect from a CM
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Put it this way, who would you rather bring off the bench, Traore or Minamino?
    11 League goals in 154 League appearances isn't fantastic so honestly, while it looks an easy call on paper when you compare the Raging Bull to the Breadstick, Traore's poor goalscoring record muddies the waters.

Talk he's off to Tottenham now anyway - end of the window is soon so we'll know either way very quickly.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Give it to Rafa
    NO, they need Ole followed by Ragnacock. Its the only way to success
    Last edited by justme; 24th January 2022 at 11:17 PM.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Put it this way, who would you rather bring off the bench, Traore or Minamino?
    Taki suits our style better pass and move quickly.

Traore is abit like Zaha he looks good on MOTD highlights, teams also attack Wolves so plenty of space to run into he not get that space here.

I’m talking about a player coming on the pitch and having an impact on the game, frightening the opposition and giving them something else to think about.
    Takki has absolutely zero affect on anything 90% of the time, unfortunately.

I’m talking about a player coming on the pitch and having an impact on the game, frightening the opposition and giving them something else to think about.
    Takki has absolutely zero affect on anything 90% of the time, unfortunately.
    Yeah but still have to suit the way we play though he doesnt he looks good with a few long runs but hardly scores or assists.

Taki has scored a few goals for us and is better suited to us I know he isnt great.

Truth is we need better than both spending £20m on him is a Brendan signing we need better.

Not saying we should buy him but we’d be lucky to find better for £20m. He has all the raw materials, who knows what he could be with the right coach.

I thought he would go for way more. He's worth 20m for sure.