Page 15 of 151 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415161718192021222565115 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Martial apparently heading to Sevilla on loan.

I know he has been poor of late, but considering Rashford being somewhat indifferent this season, combined with the age profiles of Cavani/Ronaldo, with them juggling the attempt to guarantee a Champion's League place, the FA Cup (unless they were knocked out and I've forgotten) and a Champion's League campaign to play for, it seems mad to let an attacker go on loan, even if they've been underwhelming.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Vlahovic looks close to a Juventus move.

That should help them get a Champion's League spot.

A shame in some ways. A mini shake-up at the top of Italian footie would have been nice, though it's good to see the shoots of recovery at AC Milan.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

A shame in some ways. A mini shake-up at the top of Italian footie would have been nice, though it's good to see the shoots of recovery at AC Milan.
    That likely will happen as Chiesa is out for 7 months with an anterior injury, so they desperately need another top forward, shame that, I would have liked us to have signed him, as I would have liked us to sign CHiesa, although there were rumours we had a 50m deal agreed, but he didn't want to leave Italy and chose Juventus
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Yep always felt he would likely stay on the peninsula.

Aston Villa boss and former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is interested in Reds and England defender Joe Gomez, 24. (Football Insider)

Manchester City and Liverpool have held talks about signing 22-year-old Netherlands winger Cody Gakpo from PSV Eindhoven. (Voetbal International - in Dutch)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Aston Villa boss and former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard is interested in Reds and England defender Joe Gomez, 24. (Football Insider)
    Sell sell sell sell sell sell

Not really, we need a defensively better option at RB than Trent or Neco for certain scenarios, though he might not be a top CB, he is a very good option to bring on at RB to help see games out

Manchester City and Liverpool have held talks about signing 22-year-old Netherlands winger Cody Gakpo from PSV Eindhoven. (Voetbal International - in Dutch)
    We won't sign anyone, we needed another top class CM to replace the one we let leave for free in the summer, then to add a second such player in the summer transfer window, FSG aren't going to sign anyone, their fantasy moneyball idea of football has our first team and squad made up entirely of every player currently in our youth system in 4 years time

Problem for Joe is, he can play competently all across the back line but he’s a back up for all positions and first pick for none.

Problem for Joe is, he can play competently all across the back line but he’s a back up for all positions and first pick for none.
    And he wants to play CB and is only fourth pick at best