Page 24 of 151 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324252627282930313474124 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Want Keita to come good more to be honest. Midfield is our current weakness and he shows he can do the job, just not as much defensively
    The lad has had so many chances. How long has he been here? it would be great but not sure even Klopp believes.

Can see 3 midfielders going in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    The lad has had so many chances. How long has he been here? it would be great but not sure even Klopp believes.
    Injury, losing a bit of form, but before AFCOn, I was enjoying seeing him in the team. He’s more of a forward focus midfielder and is always looking for the forward pass.

You’re right, he’s been here a while, but I have a hunch he might eventually be what we’ve been missing.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    yep - we need to be bang on it recruitment wise

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Want Keita to come good more to be honest. Midfield is our current weakness and he shows he can do the job, just not as much defensively
    There's a stat I saw somewhere, quite recently, comparing either ground duels or interceptions - I can't remember which it was, but Keita was considerably ahead of Henderson in the relevant statistic.

If I come across it again I'll link it here.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Yep, just not 3 coming in. Maybe if we include the Fulham kid if it comes off.
    Still require 2 players of real quality, I think we'll get one ( Big Jude hopefully) but 2 may be a stretch, saying that though Diaz may be our forward addition brought in early so full focus could be and should be in midfield. Defintley maybe comes out of what would be the summer "warchest"?
    Who knows, January has turned out a big surprise so summer might too. Fingers X'd.

One top midfielder, let's call him Wellingham for the sake of argument, and it would be hard to argue we don't have the best squad in the league. That's assuming Diaz goes on to play an integral part in the way Jota has

Three our and two in for the midfield I imagine.

If Salah does now leave next summer I wouldn’t be happy with any less than Haaland coming in to replace his goals.

Barcelona have signed winger Adama Traore on loan from Wolverhampton Wanderers for the rest of the season.

The Spanish club will pay the 26-year-old's wages and have an option to buy him in the summer.

Traore has 18 months left on his Wolves contract and no agreement has been reached on extending his deal.

Three our and two in for the midfield I imagine.

If Salah does now leave next summer I wouldn’t be happy with any less than Haaland coming in to replace his goals.
    Totally agree, He's the only one on his level for consistency. Anything less is downgrading.