Page 28 of 151 FirstFirst ... 182122232425262728293031323334353878128 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

ManU have now entered the race to sign Dembele before a deal is struck with PSG

Newcastle have their improved offer for striker Hugo Ekitike accepted-SKY Sports
    Last edited by fagin; 31st January 2022 at 10:04 AM.

Newcastle close to a loan deal with Aston Villa for Matt Targett - SKY Sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Didn't you say people were kidding themselves if they thought we'd be signing anyone this transfer window?
    You can thank spurs for that.

Otherwise we'd of only signed Carvalho perhaps as it's on the cheap, but instead of Diaz in summer we had to buy him in Jan, various reports say this. hope we get him today and loan back or whatever, he'll fit in for origi/minimiano

Who's leaving in the summer, you reckon?

If we can recoup money elsewhere, maybe we won't have to lose someone from the front, because 5 into 3 isn't anything crazy + Carvalho.

Jota
    Firmino
    Salah
    Mane
    Diaz
    Carvalho

Then obvs got Ox and Elliot to fill in if needed, but really shouldn't have too.

Don't see how that's too extreme and we have to sell someone, then it's time to do surgery on the midfield, I've got my hopes on a good summer for that. I'd be happy with that, and summer after perhaps a few attackers need to leave and younger lads come in to replace them, I.E mane/firmino. hopefully we sort salah's contract.

I'd like to think Jota is phasing Firmino out and he'll leave at some point, and we'll get a younger player in

Maybe the same for Diaz and Mane? Couple of years I see main front 3 of Diaz Jota Salah (contract pending). with the next Diaz and Jota on the bench instead of Firmino and Mane.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 31st January 2022 at 11:41 AM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    ManU have now entered the race to sign Dembele before a deal is struck with PSG

Newcastle have their improved offer for striker Hugo Ekitike accepted-SKY Sports
    Hugo Ekitike is a interesting one, young lad paid quite a bit for him, for someone rather unknown, not really heard him mentioned before bit of a risk considering they're fighting to stay up, someone more proven could of been better, even Origi now diaz has signed for us. maybe we'd take the money instead of nothing.

Probably will score more goals than wood mind..
    Last edited by Kev0909; 31st January 2022 at 11:37 AM.
    #FSGOUT

what has gone wrong with Deli Ali? would Klopp be able to sort him out? Would Levey do business with us after Diaz????lolol

If the deal was right would you take him.... I was gutted we missed out on him back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    what has gone wrong with Deli Ali? would Klopp be able to sort him out? Would Levey do business with us after Diaz????lolol

If the deal was right would you take him.... I was gutted we missed out on him back in the day.
    I think his attitude obviously stinks

Something has gone seriously wrong.
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Hugo Ekitike is a interesting one, young lad paid quite a bit for him, for someone rather unknown, not really heard him mentioned before bit of a risk considering they're fighting to stay up, someone more proven could of been better, even Origi now diaz has signed for us. maybe we'd take the money instead of nothing.

Probably will score more goals than wood mind..
    They were talking him up on Sky as a really gifted player he's only 19 has 8 goals already this season.Came through the acadamy at Stade Reims

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post

Mourinho was i believe the first manager to drop him because of his attitude,but most figured it was just Mourinho.Well 3

managers after Mourinho have all had similar problems with him.Mourinho obviously figured him correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Mourinho was i believe the first manager to drop him because of his attitude,but most figured it was just Mourinho.Well 3

managers after Mourinho have all had similar problems with him.Mourinho obviously figured him correctly.
    I always get the feeling that Jose goes out of his way to stifle talent and flair in some bitter and twisted envy complex agenda....

This agenda is going all the way back to Joe Cole IMO..... Maybe that experience just threw Ali off track and the managers since then didn't have time enough to nurture his talent back to health......he needs a coach like Klopp not a pragmatic...self centered cnt like Jose.

Breaking news

Burnley sign striker Wout Weghorst from Wolfsburg on a three-and-a-half-year deal.

Burnley with the most burnley signing lol
    #FSGOUT