Page 51 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4144454647484950515253545556575861101 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'm telling Neco
    But I know Neco is fucking ace
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Reportedly looking to get a deal done for Bremer to replace Gomez in the summer and turn a profit in the process, fine work if we pull it off, needs to learn to stand up a little better, looks very good but, actually like Konate when I was watching him 2 or 3 seasons back, goes to ground a bit too often unnecessarily
    Link to Sofascore hasn't copy-pasted for some reason but apparently wins 47% of aerial duels - I'd be wanting more honestly. I know it's only one stat type, but it seems an important one given the space we leave with our high line.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    But I know Neco is fucking ace
    Very good. I should have never doubted you. My bad

Tchouanemi and Bellingham seems about right
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

And Núñez...

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    And Núñez...
    He'd honestly be my top transfer target if he is remotely affordable, as much as I would love one of Touchy-feely or Bellingham.

Thankfully there are a lot of good players out there these days.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Also, just to add on Núñez, if people are worried about "too many forwards" we can bear in mind that we will likely run down the contract of one of them - having an "extra" forward for one season would be absolutely fine.

Salah
    Firmino
    Mane
    Diaz
    Jota
    Núñez
    Carvalho

(Origi leaves, Minamino leaves or is utilised more as a mid for one season for partial cover of Ox+Milner minutes as they depart)

Age-wise we would be laughing with Jota, Diaz, Núñez and Carvalho. Firmino perhaps departs at the end of 22/23 so it's 6 forwards rather than 7 - nothing's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Also, just to add on Núñez, if people are worried about "too many forwards" we can bear in mind that we will likely run down the contract of one of them - having an "extra" forward for one season would be absolutely fine.

Salah
    Firmino
    Mane
    Diaz
    Jota
    Núñez
    Carvalho

(Origi leaves, Minamino leaves or is utilised more as a mid for one season for partial cover of Ox+Milner minutes as they depart)

Age-wise we would be laughing with Jota, Diaz, Núñez and Carvalho. Firmino perhaps departs at the end of 22/23 so it's 6 forwards rather than 7 - nothing's impossible.
    Yeah we could let Firmino and Mane go at the end of next season... You missed Elliot in that list. Hes gonna be a star as well
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    He'd honestly be my top transfer target if he is remotely affordable, as much as I would love one of Touchy-feely or Bellingham.

Thankfully there are a lot of good players out there these days.
    I'd really like us to sign him, but 2 CMs HAS to be the priority above everything else for me, our quality simply isn't good enough in CM, 2 or 3 of them at a push are good enough and need better players playing alongside them and to help develop them into our system, while they have a couple of top level seasons left in them - If we get pipped to any of the four trophies we remain in the hunt for, midfield is where they will have been lost - Letting Gini leave on a free and not replacing him remains a huge mistake
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yeah we could let Firmino and Mane go at the end of next season... You missed Elliot in that list. Hes gonna be a star as well
    I don't see him as a front three player for us, hence his exclusion.

Obviously as the side evolves (formation change?) then I might see him differently but I see him as one of the two 8s really.

Totally agree about his potential though - could indeed be a star!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay