Page 62 of 151 FirstFirst ... 125255565758596061626364656667686972112 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Rudiger going to Real - Chelsea aren't going to be the same force post Abramovich - Owners not writing off 2.7bn in debt, club will have to spend what it earns and stay within FFP - They're not going to be able to continue gazumping other Prem clubs for players or paying silly wages because they don't generate as much revenue as us

Just checking that list, with their financial doping policy, it rates City as the highest earning club in world football, AS, FUCKING, IF, it is absolutely ridiculous nothing has been done about them

In other news, the filthy only 8 million ahead of us in annual earnings according to that list
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A club who can’t even sell out at home in the Premier league or even it’s allocation of tickets for an FA Cup semi final against the best team in Europe… the biggest earners?
    Yeah, yeah I can see that, absolutely nothing to see here…..

Nineteenx will be pleased if true

Breaking | Initial contact established between Liverpool & the entourage of Aurélien Tchouameni (22), according to
    @Santi_J_FM
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Very Touchy Feely…

Recognise the source? Reliable at all??

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Very Touchy Feely…

Recognise the source? Reliable at all??
    A warm feeling for everyone. Espesh 19x but good if true

Nunez - Tchouameni - Bremer - Carvalho - Calvin Ramsay - NKunku/Diaby/Gakpo

Maybe a MASSIVE window, of targets we're linked with and have long tracked, possibility 2 of our longest serving front 3 could possibly be on the move, along with Oxlade, Origi, Minamino, Neco, Gomez if he does want first team football to try and get in the WC squad - Be a huge turnover, unexpectedly huge, but stranger things have happened

Looks like Tsimikas wants out with Juventus interested in an 11m offer. Dirt cheap for his quality and id rather he stayed and actually starting playing rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Looks like Tsimikas wants out with Juventus interested in an 11m offer. Dirt cheap for his quality and id rather he stayed and actually starting playing rotation.
    I'd rather he stays and is persuaded there is going to be more rotation next season, it has already started, he looks incredibly happy here and well liked, he would be a great signing for Juventus to provide service for Vlahovic, I DO NOT see us selling a player of Tsimikas' quality for 11m, not a fucking chance, he's a top full back as far as I'm concerned, they'd need to come back with an offer 3 x that, and I'd still tell them to do one

Not seeing any stories about Tsimikas wanting out anywhere, seeing stories of Juventus perhaps making a derisory offer for a player worth 3 times 11m, but not about Tsimi wanting out, on the contrary, seeing loads of stories of Tsimi absolutely loving life at ANfield
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 26th April 2022 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'd rather he stays and is persuaded there is going to be more rotation next season, it has already started, he looks incredibly happy here and well liked, he would be a great signing for Juventus to provide service for Vlahovic, I DO NOT see us selling a player of Tsimikas' quality for 11m, not a fucking chance, he's a top full back as far as I'm concerned, they'd need to come back with an offer 3 x that, and I'd still tell them to do one

Not seeing any stories about Tsimikas wanting out anywhere, seeing stories of Juventus perhaps making a derisory offer for a player worth 3 times 11m, but not about Tsimi wanting out, on the contrary, seeing loads of stories of Tsimi absolutely loving life at ANfield
    If the 5 subs rule kicks in next season then it should help some get more play time and piss some others off. So be it

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    Who's he coming in to replace? Maybe to move on Bobby?

Would rather spend that money in the middle of the park.
    Ideally we could manage both.

If I had a choice between signing two midfielders, or one midfielder and Núñez, I'd go with the latter.

Do it with the idea that Firmino's contract runs down, enjoy one season of having both of them. Then Bobby's wages come off the books for the 23/24 season and we make use of that opportunity as best we can. Much as I will miss departing players, certain doors always open - Milner and Ox departing for example would get something like £270,000 per week off the wage bill. Could do quite a lot with that and the quality of the squad wouldn't have a massive drop-off, much as Milner's experience will always be a loss to some degree. There should really be enough professionalism/nous/composure in the squad now even if he were to go.