Page 72 of 151 FirstFirst ... 226265666768697071727374757677787982122 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Bayern are like Real. Pure arrogance, talking about a player whos under contract and without the clubs consent.
    I despise them aswell as Real.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Bayern Munich are interested in signing Liverpool forward Sadio Mané, according to Sky Germany

Yep.. interesting if we sort contracts for both him and salah or let one leave.
    If I were a betting man, which I'm not, I would think Bobby and Mo were the 2 most likely to leave - Why would any player want to go to Bayern and work under Naglesman?

I theory all 3 could go this summer and we could start next season with

Diaz Nunez Chiesa or Neto as our front 3
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 9th May 2022 at 07:56 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Gnabry? Have a word. Hes not another one of your fellas is he?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    No he isn't, just threw in a random name we've been linked with a fair bit, there aren't that many top or potential top RFWD's out there, except for my edits if he's recovered from his injury successfully, and yes, he is one of mine, they both are
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 9th May 2022 at 07:57 PM.

I would quite like to see our interest in Chiesa and/or Neto rekindled at some stage if they wanted to come and their fitness by incredibly rigorous and stringent medical could be proved as Konate's was, I actually think Mo's off if I'm honest and replacing Bobby this summer with Nunez would make more sense than letting Nunez pass us by and looking for a replacement No9 the following summer

Maybe Dybala becomes a target if mo's off too

ffs how can neto replace Mane or salah if you still want to challenge for things

89 apps 10 goals 11 assists for wolves

Not to mention he's just got back from a bad injury this season, well not just but yeah

Yeah he's young but he's no Mo or manes replacement for christs sake, you want to challenge man utd for 6th ?

it isn't going to be easy as you think just to replace mo and mane.... but we've already got some v.good players in the wings, like Diaz and Jota

I guess we should sign Sarr from watford while we're at it and degrade some more? Maybe sign a few norwich Defenders? how about Pukki for Firmino? it's like links with Raphina no thank you

If we're gonna lose salah we need to get someone in who scores goals, because we don't get much from the midfield that's for sure, same with mane.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 9th May 2022 at 09:25 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

I'm aware of the injuries to Neto and Chiesa, we were linked with and interested in both for a reason, most likely they fitted our profile of desirable attributes and their data was also good, I'm talking about resurrecting our interest IF those things still match in the eyes of the recruitment team obviously

You really must try and use your imagination a little more also Kev, one of my bug bears with Mo is he fitted our profile, we set up and he was coached to help him get the best out of his abilities and attributes, prior to joining Liverpool, Salah's goal return was 47 goals in 168 games, just better than 1 goal every 4 games, no other club was knocking on Roma's door looking to sign him

Last season you were fawning all over Jota, whose record at Wolves was 33 goals in 111 games, just better than 1 goal in every 3 games

Mane's record prior to joining us was 54 goals in 152 games just better than 1 goal every 3 games

We sign players whose attributes and data fit our model and system, coach them and improve them so they produce far better numbers

I'm exceptionally keen on Nunez, because he is a great finisher, his stats are 52 goals in 101 games, better than a goal in every 2 games, he's 22 and if we sign him and get him producing better numbers as we have with all those listed, he's probably looking at pushing 40 plus goals a season

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Remember when you were 18. It’s just after 11 o'clock and you've done a few laps of the nightclub chatting up as many girls as possible. Because come 12.50 one of them is bound to come good.
    That's 19x with these footballers 🤣🤣

Hope this happens

Barcelona want to sign 27-year-old Manchester City's Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva. (Mundo Deportivo)