Page 85 of 151 FirstFirst ... 357578798081828384858687888990919295135 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

I'll settle for

Tchouameni
    Carmo
    Ramsay
    Carvalho
    Nunez
    Laimer

That'll get the job done, go for the Quadruple every season for the next four seasons and beyond
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Manchester City will actively seek more signings after the imminent arrival of Borussia Dortmund and Norway striker Erling Haaland, with a left-back and defensive midfielder the priorities. (Mail)
    How many full-backs does Pep need to buy?

What a weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

What a weirdo.
    Trying to replicate what klopp does with his fullbacks.

Rent free in peps head is never going to get old

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

What a weirdo.
    He's only got 2 for either side the same as us to be fair and one of them is Mendy the rapist who he's going to have to replace, he'll probably go for the German lad Raum on DMs seems he's looking to pinch De Jong who we were linked with but the filthy were alleged favourites to sign, more of a playmaker No6 than a DM, so a type of player we need

Liverpool have reportedly secured first refusal on Porto attacking midfielder Fabio Vieira, less than four months after signing Luis Diaz from the Portuguese giants. It's claimed the Reds have successfully struck an agreement with the Portuguese side that will see them get first dibs on the 21-year-old, should he look set to leave the Estadio do Dragao
    Vieira could also be set to follow with the Reds now interested in a move for the playmaker, who has six goals and 13 assists in the Primeira Liga this season.

According to The Daily Mirror, Liverpool will now get the chance to sign Vieira first, should he be made available by Porto.

We're allegedly favourites to sign Bellingham's 16 year old brother Jobe

Hey Jobe, aint got the same ring to is has hey Jude
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Nunez will allegedly be allowed to leave Benfica for 52m now

MBappe allegedly confirmed he won't be joining Liverpool

Nunez it is then, get it done before MBappe announces if he's going to Real or renewing at PSG as PSG are sniffing around Nunez as a potential replacement for him

Never ever thought we'd land MBappe, even with Nike making some incredible contribution to any deal to have him wearing their kit, now we have Diaz at LFWD, it doesn't seem to make any sense anyway even if we could offer him the ridiculous wage PSG or Real will

Nope. Never gonna happen, a hat trick from Ian Rush to win Wales the World Cup later this year is as likely

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Nope. Never gonna happen, a hat trick from Ian Rush to win Wales the World Cup later this year is as likely
    Who do you think we might bring in Miller? Do you think all our front 3 will stay? Do you think our options are still good enough across all 3 positions?

Ox, Origi and Minamino are almost all certain to leave in my view, so as we need to future proof and start signing our future front 3 or front 5 now it's 5 subs and if we're planning to continue challenging for all trophies, we're a forward light to me