Page 90 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4080838485868788899091929394959697100140 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Hopefully Utd fail to win at Palace and West Ham win at Brighton so Utd can’t have another route to qualify for the Champions League in 23/24.
    Hopefully, such a shame West Ham didn't pull off the 3-1 or 4-1 win they could have in their last game and got stung dropping off defending far too deep as Brighton will be a tough game for them, maybe a useful lesson for Stevie
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Lol we're now being linked with De Ligt, that ship has long since sailed, moved for money ahead of football reasons, fucked himself, all young players need to look at the amount of players this happens to and pick their agents and representatives far more wisely, if Stevie does come calling for Joe and he wants a move to try and make the world cup squad and we have Ramsay in for RB, I don't think we'd look any further than Carmo on price, wages and being very much a Jurgen type of CB

We're also being linked with Ibrahim Sangare of PSV who is a No6, but yet another Afcon player, honestly, you don't want your future No6 lynchpin being an Afcon player, in instant and emphatic surely no truth to this rumour whatsoever from me, when Mo, Mane and Keita do sadly eventually leave, unless they are an absolute world class talent well above all similar options for their position, I'd avoid Afcon players whenever possible in the future

Not have long to find out Nineteen.

CM is the position we will spend biggest which is no secret to anyone.

Touchy Feely seems to be top target unless Madrid swoop in maybe even PSG if Mbappe now wants his international mate !!

Monaco want €80M. Personal terms 𝗔𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱 with 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 #RealMadrid and #Liverpool. Clubs negotiating with Monaco, decision by end of the week. Mbappé wanted him at #PSG, but he turned down the offer.

Source: @RMCsport

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Monaco want €80M. Personal terms ������������ with �������� #RealMadrid and #Liverpool. Clubs negotiating with Monaco, decision by end of the week. Mbappé wanted him at #PSG, but he turned down the offer.

Source: @RMCsport
    Yeah, that's not looking too hot now they have their MBappe money to splash, if we miss out on this deal Ward has already failed his first real test, this deal should have been done now and signed subject to a medical and international clearance, and were Edwards still running the show, it damned well would have been, we also seem to be looking to let players go on the cheap again

Edwards got too much credit for the players we signed as if he'd scouted them himself, he was an absolutely brilliant negotiator and deal maker, for players both in and out though

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeah, that's not looking too hot now they have their MBappe money to splash, if we miss out on this deal Ward has already failed his first real test, this deal should have been done now and signed subject to a medical and international clearance, and were Edwards still running the show, it damned well would have been, we also seem to be looking to let players go on the cheap again

Edwards got too much credit for the players we signed as if he'd scouted them himself, he was an absolutely brilliant negotiator and deal maker, for players both in and out though
    Or maybe the club decides he aint worth €80m? I'm comfortable either way. He's won't be the only target in range.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Or maybe the club decides he aint worth €80m? I'm comfortable either way. He's won't be the only target in range.
    Whatever happens it's a season too late, just like bringing Konate in was, fucking penny pinching kills us as much as the officiating and then we won't even sue the corrupt twats arses and/or make so much noise and such huge ripples they HAVE to stop their bullshit and heads, like Riley's, Tierney's and Kavanagh's have to roll

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Indeed. There are plenty of good mids out there and we are one of the best destinations in the World to go to right now.

How do we bridge this gap now lads. Is it personnel or style or both. These cunts are very consistent in the league.