Page 91 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4181848586878889909192939495969798101141 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Whatever happens it's a season too late, just like bringing Konate in was, fucking penny pinching kills us as much as the officiating and then we won't even sue the corrupt twats arses and/or make so much noise and such huge ripples they HAVE to stop their bullshit and heads, like Riley's, Tierney's and Kavanagh's have to roll
    All hindsight mate. What ifs etc. Its knocked my end in but I'm not sure why, those 2 Villa goals absolutely toyed with our emotions. Nothing has changed. They're still the cheats they were before.
    Hard to not to get wound up and upset by it as there's zero we can do.
    Just look forward to Saturday night.
    The ironic thing is those cheating,entitled cunts would swap that league trophy just to be in our position. They feel so fucking entitled they'd risk it to be in the final. Take solace from that.
    We win next Saturday and theyre feeling much worse than we do now.
    Last edited by teesred; 22nd May 2022 at 07:56 PM.

massive gap 1 point??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    How do we bridge this gap now lads. Is it personnel or style or both. These cunts are very consistent in the league.
    Turn draws into wins and take points off them and our other rivals. I'm confident we do that.

How do we bridge this gap now lads. Is it personnel or style or both. These cunts are very consistent in the league.
    Do what we have always done. Try to improve, be it incremental training things, or transfers, or both.

Most importantly, kill games off. One reason I want a forward in is that I don't like seeing us seemingly have to create 20+ chances to score one or two.

Also not dropping points when we have a 2-goal lead!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    massive gap 1 point??
    Fair point but I think we’ve be fighting an uphill battle since about mid February. We need more quality imho. We need to be able to break the bus a bit easier.

Fair point but I think we’ve be fighting an uphill battle since about mid February. We need more quality imho. We need to be able to break the bus a bit easier.
    I agree,we do need more quality
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The very first thing we have to do is go to FIFA and UEFA and demand an investigation into the Professional Games Match Officials Limited abject failure to correctly uphold and apply the laws of the game and to take them to court over it also, this is the second season we have been robbed of the league title by corrupt officiating in four seasons

Whatever we improve, we won't win every game and neither will they and the margins will remain as tight as ever and we can't afford to be on the wrong end of a 6-9 point swing in their favour through corrupt officiating for one more season

Win on Saturday and this incredible group of players have been systematically robbed of completely an unprecedented quadruple, people need to fucking think about that

We need to stop the corrupt officiating, it's the most urgent matter to address
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Have a read of some media outlets today regarding the Saudi takeover of Newcastle.

If you think it is bad now wait till they start to challenge.

Klopp not say anything as nothing will change people are stupid enough to believe corruption can happen in big leagues like Serie A but it would NEVER happen in good honest Britain, you know we are honest just look at the PM a pure role model of morals.

People will surely have to get bored if state teams keep dominating or do fans secretly wish to be taken over by them .?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Turn draws into wins and take points off them and our other rivals. I'm confident we do that.
    This is true. City are financial cheats but those 4 draws at home last year cost us. We were also amazing against the other 16 but didn't beat any of our fellow top 4 teams. So colossal effort but looking back those 4 home draws and also the 2-2 against Chelsea from 2-0 up. Draws are part of it but after the Brighton 2-2 draw I felt boy this might be massive. Hindsight is a big thing so easy to look at those things now.

So the point is not more on how we could have won it but how we can wi it next season. Injuries aside think it is again us and City. Think we going to come like 2020 season and just win it by a canter provided we add midfield players and a 9. Our boys don't take well to missing out so I see them coming hard next season.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    To win the league we have to best them. Not many teams can so we have to if we want to win it.