Page 94 of 151 FirstFirst ... 448487888990919293949596979899100101104144 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Indeed LEGS, we are one of 2 top flight teams who's season isn't over.
    Let's have some fucking positivity and good vibes from now on. RIGHT?!
    Yes having big ears on the open top bus and the fa-cup and league cup beside it..Kind good ain't it
    Much better season than City if we win next Saturday.
    I just f-ing hate Man-city winning anything.. if it was another team . Apart from Man-united and Chelsea. I;d not be so bothered.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I just f-ing hate Man-city winning anything.. if it was another team . Apart from Man-united and Chelsea. I;d not be so bothered.
    Perversely, we could probably do with Chelsea and Man United being a little bit better, with a view to taking a couple of points off Man City.

Not good enough to actually win either of the two most important trophies of course.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Yes having big ears on the open top bus and the fa-cup and league cup beside it..Kind good ain't it
    Much better season than City if we win next Saturday.
    At the moment just wait until the Geordies get sorted I think they are going to be worse.

I mean you only have to look at Shearer putting boot in on Chelsea/Roman but says nothing about his own club.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    At the moment just wait until the Geordies get sorted I think they are going to be worse.

I mean you only have to look at Shearer putting boot in on Chelsea/Roman but says nothing about his own club.
    Interesting to see how they start next season. There's a date I saw go around (possibly February 20th) that is one of those "if the League started here" jobs - Newcastle were 3rd on it. A bright start to next season and no European Football to juggle could see them get a Europa League spot anyway - possibly even better.

Joe Gomez is expected to sign a new contract at Liverpool. [@TeleFootball]

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Joe Gomez is expected to sign a new contract at Liverpool. [@TeleFootball]
    I wouldn't mind Joe going to Villa if we are getting Ramsay in and could land Carmo, now Jurgen's showed he's exceptional at rotating, we could really do with a fourth top quality CB, if Virgil could have had more rest, he would have been starting today, we'd have likely scored first and not conceded the soft goal we did and things might just have panned out differently, even though it shouldn't have been on today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

Yeah its funny how people turn a blind eye when it brings them success. Take Beckham getting a reported 150 million for being the ambassador for the world cup in Qatar..
    I would never take a penny of it personally. I know thats easy to say.. But i think most of us have principles. We has a club would never had taken the Saudis has our owners.
    Its weird how the FA even allowed, But im sure theres some "benefit along the way somewhere" £££
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It’s strange how things work out. Without Spurs sniffing around we wouldn’t have signed Diaz, and who knows where we’d be now. Salah’s dip in form has been very untimely… maybe costly.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    It’s strange how things work out. Without Spurs sniffing around we wouldn’t have signed Diaz, and who knows where we’d be now. Salah’s dip in form has been very untimely… maybe costly.
    Agree, I said to a mate a few weeks back if we hadn't of signed him we'd have dropped off. He's been a big catalyst for our form this year.
    I don't blame Sarah's form for missing out. Hes been as big a part in the first part of the season pretty much winning games on his own.

I think Mo's off, I think his loss of form was a result of his head and his future in his head not being with us, I think his ego has grown far larger than his ability, he isn't worth what he's asking for and we made him successful, not the other way around, his average goals per game was 1 in 4 before we brought him from Roma and put him in a system and geared everything up for him to get the best out of his attributes

If he doesn't sign a contract extension on the same terms as his current ones and show how grateful he is for the career we gave him and the star we made him, we should list him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”