Page 96 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46868990919293949596979899100101102103106146 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Linked with Nketiah. On a free apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    How has Salah's form been costly? We dropped 4 points, since the turn if the year, won two major cups and are preparing for another European Cup final...!
    Well I did say maybe, because we might have beaten Chelsea and Spurs if he was firing on all cylinders. That’s the problem with hindsight… it’s all about “what ifs”.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    LFC Transfer Room
    @LFCTransferRoom
    ·
    9h
    Replying to
    @LFCTransferRoom
    ℹ️ Tchouameni still dreams about Liverpool’s project, he has already exchanged discussions with them. AS Monaco want around €100M (£84M).

Source:
    @LEquipe
    🇫🇷🗞
    If that reported price tag is true I'd say its nailed in we are going nowhere near him. Even Real might walk away at that price. You're not buying a proven player, absolute crazy money for a young kid.

Yesterday’s reported figure was €80m

Who knows.. 95% if this click bait is made up anyway

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Why not, free origi replacement, frees up funds elsewhere.

but i'm pretty sure he's not signed anything at arsenal because he wasn't playing enough, so not sure how that would work, for us as a club yes, not as a player who wants to play often though.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Tchouemeni is dreaming of Liverpool one day, and Real Madrid the next. Is his agent just trying to screw us for every cent? Also apparently since Madrid are not getting Mbappe so that frees up their money to get Tchouemeni.
    Sangare seems like a concrete back up plan if we don't get Tchoui, but I hardly know anything about him, except he is an Afcon player, whereas Tchouemeni isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Is he free if they offer him same wage as under 24 ?

Also Kev is quite right he has more chance of a game at Arsenal than here.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Tchouemeni is dreaming of Liverpool one day, and Real Madrid the next. Is his agent just trying to screw us for every cent? Also apparently since Madrid are not getting Mbappe so that frees up their money to get Tchouemeni.
    Sangare seems like a concrete back up plan if we don't get Tchoui, but I hardly know anything about him, except he is an Afcon player, whereas Tchouemeni isn't.
    I wouldn't want another Afcon player, Sangare's a categoric no for me, when Mo, Mane and Keita do eventually leave, we need to try and avoid bringing in Afcon players in key positions who are key performers for me, with the margins so small, we can't have 4 or 5 buggering off for a month at the busiest time of the season every other season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    LFC Transfer Room
    @LFCTransferRoom
    ·
    9h
    Replying to
    @LFCTransferRoom
    ℹ️ Tchouameni still dreams about Liverpool’s project, he has already exchanged discussions with them. AS Monaco want around €100M (£84M).

Source:
    @LEquipe
    🇫🇷🗞
    Get Laimer I say, 100m? Monaco are taking the piss, he is an exceptional young talent, but 100m, not for me, 40m to 50m. 60m absolute tops

I think he will prefer a move to Liverpool, he wants to be playing regularly in a WC year and with his ability he without a doubt will be, I just don't see him getting the same minutes at Real - It will allegedly be done this week, so let's see

Well, we'd better get busy whoever we're bringing in and get our business done quickly and efficiently

Sky confirming Carvalho has signed

Tchouameni (price depending)
    Ramsay
    Nunez
    Carmo