Page 97 of 151 FirstFirst ... 478790919293949596979899100101102103104107147 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Tchouemeni is dreaming of Liverpool one day, and Real Madrid the next. Is his agent just trying to screw us for every cent?
    Entirely possible.

Also possible that he has agreed terms with both clubs so he can make an employment decision that could shape the rest of his career having had a little time to weigh it up.

If it's that, then there are permutations. He could be the sort of lad who wants instant success and thus he might join the club that wins Saturday's Final. Or indeed he could be the sort of lad that relishes a challenge and he may choose to join the losing side. Or perhaps the result of this weekend's match doesn't have an effect on his decision.

The truth will come out in time and the transfer window will have closed before we know it. Guess we will see how it pans out.

If we have to go for a "back-up" then so be it. Gotze was Klopp's first choice and we got Mane. Brandt was ahead of Salah on our list, but we get Mo. Werner doesn't come to us and we end up acquiring Jota.

"Life....uh.....finds a way" as Ian Malcolm said in Jurassic Park.

You can scrub Carmo off your list mate we arent selling Gomez.

He is way way too good for Villa he could play for a top side in Italy if he moved.

As a matter of interest, when does next season start, and when is the summer transfer window, does anyone know?
    I'm asking because of the corrupt world cup taking place in November and December - can't imagine it will be normal start of season.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Is he free if they offer him same wage as under 24 ?

Also Kev is quite right he has more chance of a game at Arsenal than here.
    Not sure but it does look like he's going along with Lacazette.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    As a matter of interest, when does next season start, and when is the summer transfer window, does anyone know?
    I'm asking because of the corrupt world cup taking place in November and December - can't imagine it will be normal start of season.
    Think it starts a little earlier maybe first week in August.

It is going to be a farce the BS in Qatar is 6 weeks long but season is extended by two weeks.

Nobody is getting anywhere close to a quad next year the games will come thick & fast.

Its probably a reason smaller clubs agreed to 5 subs next season too.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Not sure but it does look like he's going along with Lacazette.
    If he is smart he would go to a club where he gets more games Palace/Soton seem decent options.

How many of us think Mo is going to Real Madrid, now that they have money, missed Haaland, missed Mbappe?
    I am thinking this is in the works. Maybe we could get part of the deal Camavinga!

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    How many of us think Mo is going to Real Madrid, now that they have money, missed Haaland, missed Mbappe?
    I am thinking this is in the works. Maybe we could get part of the deal Camavinga!
    It’s possible nothing is off the table in football as we saw with Mbappe.

He does play on the right which is the weakest part of Madrid attack.

He is 30 which isn’t grandad age but do they want to spend the fee and wages on someone like Mo, who knows ?

If I had to make a decision with a gun at my head I think he stays.

Thats why i said after the game on Saturday he should come out and what hes doing..I honestly think he will not sign but see out his contract
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Concerned about both Mo and Mané running their contracts down to be fair.

This is becoming far more prevalent and clubs who invest heavily in these players need to protect themselves better at the outset. If we lose the two of them at the same time on frees, we will be in trouble