Page 98 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4888919293949596979899100101102103104105108148 ... LastLast

Thread: General transfer thread, (not just LFC)

Sadio Mane is still wanted by Bayern Munich and Sky Sport Germany reporter Florian Plettenberg claims the No10 can “really imagine” a move to the Bundesliga and there’s “movement in talks” with his agents. Expect a resolution within three or four weeks, he reckons – and a fee of less than €50 million.

--------
    what you think? utter crap?? why would Bayern pay that much for a player in his last year of his contract?
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If Monaco don't try and force the fee too high to price Tchouameni out of a move, he seems to want game time and development opportunity, he's going to get that in abundance at Liverpool, playing No6 DM LCM controller, RCM attacking mid, in a 3 or No6 DM or box to box midfielder in a 2 as our signings definitely look like Jurgen wants to have the players to be able to play 433 and 4231 which will please CCTV enormously

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Carvalho Henderson Tchouameni

Salah Mane Diaz

Alisson

Ramsay Konate Carmo Tsimikas

Tchouameni Fabinho

Carvalho Jota Diaz

Nunez
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Got a problem with playing Jota anywhere but CF, if he doesn’t score he doesn’t contribute much. As poor as Salah has been since AFCON, he still ended up with the most assists. Jota’s hold up play and general football as been poor. He has great acceleration and has scored some excellent and important goals but he really needs to up the rest of his game

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Got a problem with playing Jota anywhere but CF, if he doesn’t score he doesn’t contribute much. As poor as Salah has been since AFCON, he still ended up with the most assists. Jota’s hold up play and general football as been poor. He has great acceleration and has scored some excellent and important goals but he really needs to up the rest of his game
    Agreed, you and I have always been on the same page about this, I think Bobby or Carvalho would play 10 in a 4231

Far too often Jota contributes nothing or precious little unless he scores
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think Jota improved a lot and was in good form before his I jury that kept him out. Not been the sane and obviously Diaz has usurped him. He'll still get plenty of games.

Diaz was absolutely key in us having such a strong finish to the season, he has been absolutely brilliant both going forward and tracking back. Be interesting to know who’s the quickest forward on the books these days.

I see Carvalho is only 5ft 5ins, don’t think he’ll be coming back to mark many CB’s at corners

No Thiago in any of those line ups 😂😂

Think we’re all assuming he won’t make it Legs. It will mean he has missed 2 out of 3 finals in one season.
    He just appears to be too fragile for the Premier League, rather like Keita.

Mind you Fabinho’s injuries are starting to mount

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Think we’re all assuming he won’t make it Legs. It will mean he has missed 2 out of 3 finals in one season.
    He just appears to be too fragile for the Premier League, rather like Keita.

Mind you Fabinho’s injuries are starting to mount
    No that team for next season above I meant.

Its touch and go for Saturday