Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games

Shame on the British state and it’s totally controlled media
    Apparatus.

And what a man was Tony Benn

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'm fully aware of his anti EU stance, problem is he sat on the fence after becoming leader. I genuinely don't think he ever wanted the job. You're right about him being a weak leader, he us however a thoroughly decent man who believes in fairness, something this abhorrent shower of shit government don't know a thing about or care for.
    Sorry, my bad tees. Fairness is a rather subjective stance and I would content that some of the lefts fairness is idealistically driven rather than practically.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He was wise enough to know the EU was almost as corrupt as the British state. And yea he wasn’t a great politician. But that isn’t the problem as he had huge support. He was destroyed by Blairite factions within his own party. That was what stopped him beating May easily. And then once the establishment realised he was a genuine threat, he was totally vanquished with a relentless smear campaign.

Corbyn is in effect just a poor mans Tony Benn, but a he is a very decent human being and one who would have changed so much for the better.
    Quite correct Steveo

The New Labour types sole reason for remaining in the Labour Party if to prevent it from ever being elected for the purposes it was created, to represent the best interests of the entire nation and of working people, all working people in particular

The Labour Report, that after all the lies they had spun about Labour and their leader the UK media were never ever going to report the findings of, revealed that Starmer, Watson, Ashworth, Streeting, Phillips, Kinnock, Benn (Hilary), Mann, Smeeth, Thornberry, Austin and a host of others including Ashworth's wife the then Gensec of a major union worked harder than anyone in any other political party in the election v May and thereafter to ensure that their own party, Labour, lost that election and the one that followed

Mann and Austin were both rewarded for their roles in this with non party aligned lordships by the Tory party, both proper Judas cunts selling out mankind to feather their own nests, very VERY dirty bastards, if that doesn't reveal to everyone here the incredible lengths the establishment went to to ensure a decent bloke who was going to make sure they paid their taxes wasn't elected, then I don't know what will
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Fuck off with the politics will ya

Off topic that way

Ffs miller it's all your fault !!!!!
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Anno mate, I did apologise and try to nip it in the bud.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Sorry, my bad tees. Fairness is a rather subjective stance and I would content that some of the lefts fairness is idealistically driven rather than practically.
    Practically for who?

The vast majority of the issues the UK has are the result of:

Historic Tory policy on Housing and Privatisation of public services

Historic fiddling of the inflation register and the wage inflation register so both are entirely false findings, meaning working people worked for less and effectively took pay cuts each year for the past 40 years, and by working people I mean people earning up to 100k a year, that itself revealing one of the deliberate flaws in how they calculate wage inflation, making it entirely unrepresentative of actual wage inflation for the vast majority of real working people

Zero hours contracts

Tax evasion and avoidance to the tune of 250-400bn or more each year

Inflated contracts awarded to friends of whichever party is in power, we saw around 50bn of taxpayers money wasted and effectively handed to friends of the Tory party with no fit and proper procurement or bidding process in a global pandemic, how many billions do you think is wasted in contracts for upkeep and maintenance of privatised public services the taxpayer still pays for, which is almost all of it, each year?

The establishment, and those doing their bidding in politics and the media are effectively stealing an amount fast approaching 1 trillion a year from the taxpayer and the public purse THAT is why the UK is in such a state of disrepair with ever increasing poverty and that's on top of all the issues caused by those historic policies

You can't fucking run a country like that, it isn't practical they are taking and taking and stealing and stealing until eventually there will be nothing left, which is pretty much where we are and in their thieving self appointed born to lead shithouse status quo and mentality, the can't fucking even see it. They are no better or different than any other established or group who consider themselves as elite or better than the majority of the population in any other country we show on our news, no better than the military leaders who treat their countries public purse and natural resources as ther own personal bank account and possessions, they are exactly the fucking same THAT isn't fucking practical CCTV

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    He was wise enough to know the EU was almost as corrupt as the British state. And yea he wasn’t a great politician. But that isn’t the problem as he had huge support. He was destroyed by Blairite factions within his own party. That was what stopped him beating May easily. And then once the establishment realised he was a genuine threat, he was totally vanquished with a relentless smear campaign.

Corbyn is in effect just a poor mans Tony Benn, but a he is a very decent human being and one who would have changed so much for the better.
    I would say he had a kinder media whirlpool than trump had in either of his elections.

Bojo tbf to him, was a good political operator. Took advantage of the brexit parties results and then used a strong stance to bend Farage (a more trustworthy candidate imo) into submission, exploiting his brexit desires against him.
    Then kicked out those who would act against him from his own party to 'get brexit done'.

Corbyn had ample opportunity to weed out blairites in a similar fashion. Had an opportunity to rail against Blair at every turn.
    But he was weak in both regards and suffered the consequences.
    Much like his failure to lead on brexit. Got flanked by the remain/blairites.

Then there's the hyperonline left wing lunacy as I see it, the type of thought leaders who label some lesbians as far right lesbians as they regret, revile or refuse sex with women with their/her penis.
    There are more areas of daftness as I see it.

Finally he had some poor pr moments that were of his own making.
    The antisemitism interview where he went on about islamophobia.
    Much like trump botched the same question from Chris Wallace 4 years later, about dissavowing white supremacy. Trump had dissavowed it 4 years earlier and went, yeah on to antifa...

I do feel sorry for Corbyn in so much as I would say, there was hardly a worse time to inherit a labour party.

Corbyn had ample opportunity to weed out blairites in a similar fashion. Had an opportunity to rail against Blair at every turn. But he was weak in both regards and suffered the consequences.
    Much like his failure to lead on brexit. Got flanked by the remain/blairites.
    I don't think you understand how politics in the UK works and how incredibly conditioned to believe whatever the UK media tells them the vast majority of people are

Corbyn couldn't kick the Blairites out of the Labour party, the media were following any attempts to do that at every single turn, even demonising democratic process of doing that, not by Corbyn, but by MPs own local group making them stand for reselection, yet when the Blairites started expelling and kicking so called 'left' party members out and continuing with the entire false antisemitism claims the media were encouraging it going through the whole 'reds under the bed' routine as always

Starmer and Thornberry concocted that disastrous Brexit polict between them, it was a deliberate stitch up to ensure Labour couldn't possibly win the election v Johnson and the Red Wall would be decimated, but there was nothing Corbyn could do about it, because they got it voted through at the Labour Party conference by taking advantage of the one member one vote system they are trying to abolish now they're in power in the party to prevent the party from ever representing the people it was formed to.

The Unions withdrawing all their funding from Labour as they are currently and long overdue threatening to and backing certain politicians to start a new party they can back and fund is the only way to resolve the situation and have a party working for all the people in the UK and everyone's best interests, especially all working people is the only way forward now, the Labour party is fucked, it will never be a party that can represent the people or the unions

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I don't think you understand how politics in the UK works and how incredibly conditioned to believe whatever the UK media tells them the vast majority of people are

Corbyn couldn't kick the Blairites out of the Labour party, the media were following any attempts to do that at every single turn, even demonising democratic process of doing that, not by Corbyn, but by MPs own local group making them stand for reselection, yet when the Blairites started expelling and kicking so called 'left' party members out and continuing with the entire false antisemitism claims the media were encouraging it going through the whole 'reds under the bed' routine as always

Starmer and Thornberry concocted that disastrous Brexit polict between them, it was a deliberate stitch up to ensure Labour couldn't possibly win the election v Johnson and the Red Wall would be decimated, but there was nothing Corbyn could do about it, because they got it voted through at the Labour Party conference by taking advantage of the one member one vote system they are trying to abolish now they're in power in the party to prevent the party from ever representing the people it was formed to.

The Unions withdrawing all their funding from Labour as they are currently and long overdue threatening to and backing certain politicians to start a new party they can back and fund is the only way to resolve the situation and have a party working for all the people in the UK and everyone's best interests, especially all working people is the only way forward now, the Labour party is fucked, it will never be a party that can represent the people or the unions
    I've setup two threads in the off topic, one for discussing on campaigns and another for say decline in Western societies.
    Trying to keep these issues separate, any other aspects for discussion are welcome in their own thread.

You say Corbyn couldn't alot there, Bojo was slated for kicking out mps and yet he weathered the media storm. Trump has essentially slaughtered the Bush dynasty and the Clinton's.

Most people don't trust the media so your constant claims to the contrary seem really odd to me.
    You went on about Murdoch and sky news unaware of the fact it is now run by the same corp as msnbc.
    Also in Western media iirc, journalist vote left wing and far left at twice the rate of the general population.
    You have Facebook, twatter, google, youtube as the media giants of today and all have left wing leanings.

I've setup two threads in the off topic, one for discussing on campaigns and another for say decline in Western societies.
    Trying to keep these issues separate, any other aspects for discussion are welcome in their own thread.

You say Corbyn couldn't alot there, Bojo was slated for kicking out mps and yet he weathered the media storm. Trump has essentially slaughtered the Bush dynasty and the Clinton's.

Most people don't trust the media so your constant claims to the contrary seem really odd to me.
    You went on about Murdoch and sky news unaware of the fact it is now run by the same corp as msnbc.
    Also in Western media iirc, journalist vote left wing and far left at twice the rate of the general population.
    You have Facebook, twatter, google, youtube as the media giants of today and all have left wing leanings.
    Oh dear you really are lost CCTV, that really isn't the case, it's one of the many things so many people believe, that it suits the establishment to have people believe

People in the UK accuse the BBC of being left wing, that simply isn't true, like a great many false beliefs they hold, that's what the UK media is, it is misinformation and misdirection, also I have never seen politics as left or right personally, I've been called left and considered left, but I've always only ever seen politics as right or wrong

A great many people 'say' they don't trust the media, are they afflicted by it, is their belief they don't trust it real, in general, absolutely not

Status quo CCTV, the vast majority of all the world's population are conditioned to whatever the status quo in their country is and have been conditioned to accept that and be part of it their entire lives from when they were only children and aside from rare exceptions like me, most people remain conditioned by it their entire lives, with all the false beliefs it gives them

That these platforms you mention are considered by many like you to have left wing leanings, it's all part of the status quo, all part of the game, all part of the system

Why do I think about politics as right or wrong and not left or right, because if you think about it as left or right, you're already lost, that's the game, they have set those as the 2 parameters and sides and if you swallow that and believe it, you're already lost