Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    100% wrong tees, voting Blair as leader set the party back decades

Blair was a Tory like his father - His policy was Tory - He infiltrated Labour and became their leader just in time to be the party of the establishment when everyone was completely and utterly sick ot death of the Tories and they'd have elected a Donkey wearing a Red Rosette - People voted Labour for change, they'd have enough, the UK desperately needed change, they didn't get change though did they, they got Tory Blair's New Fucking Labour

THAT ^^^ Is what entirely fucked the UK and the Labour Party

Go and check practically every single seats majority over each of Blair's terms, the once massive majorities were massively diminished term on term over Blair's time in office, because people voted for change and got more of the same with incredibly damaging and divisive Tory policy under the guise of Labour

His failure to represent the workers and 'level up' as each party always promises but never does and his politics created and compounded the belief that "It doesn't matter who you vote for, they're all the same" it gave the SNP far FAR more traction and votes and is the reason Labour can no longer rely on 40 plus seats in Scotland

It left a void and a mass of unrepresented working people and working class people and generations left behind for Farage, UKIP and far right groups to rock up and say THEY would represent them, the emergence of such parties and their agendas and politics filling the void Blair left is of course and undeniably THE single biggest cause of Brexit and of the vote splitting between Labour and such parties we've seen across so many Labour seats, Corbyn didn't do any of that Tees, Blair did all of that

There are SO many more layers to the damage that Blair did, but I write enough essays here
    I'm not a Blair fan but at the end of the day 19 Corbyn made mistakes, he should have walked the last election but it was disastrous. After 9 years of Austerity he got wiped out, I get that Labour are up against it from Tory supporting wankers but also their own party is split and he's a big cause of it. He didn't do enough to unite them and I guess its down to his own admirable principles that he couldn't back down on certain things and that's why he should never have been given the job, he could have built on that support from a few years ago but he didn't.

Even now the Labour support is split and its basically completely flipped on what it originally stood for. The university educated faction look down their noses at the average working class Joe and dismiss their views, it's those working class Joe's that were the Labour force backbone of its support. They don't feel part of it now
    Added to its problems are the likes of Mcluskey ( who's thankfully on his way now).
    Labour I feel can't go it alone,they need to go with the LDs. This Govt should be the end of single party politics as it simply can't work anymore, there's sn opportunity to change politics and voting for good but none of them are latching into it. You cant have one party govt ( especially a shower of cunts like this one) representing everyone. It's archaic.

Apologies to our Kev for more politics. Ill go to off topic now ��.
    Last edited by teesred; 12th December 2021 at 10:01 AM.

Blair was and is a Tory just like Sir Kier.

These men are here to continue the sham that Britain is a democracy and not a one party state, built to facilitate the nations post war status as a bank for the worlds billionaires and the place to launder the dirtiest of dirty cash.

Blair’s own self confessed hero is Margaret bloody Thatcher. He also studied Adolf Hitler and his ability to use the media to form public opinion. Boy did it work on the gullible.

People who ask for a viable opposition are in fact simply asking for tories in another name. To get elected any Labour leader has to drag the party so far from the left it becomes worse than a Conservative party. The worst of both worlds.

Blair is arguably the worst leader this nation has had since the war - and I include Thatcher in that, which highlights how much I loathe the mass murdering swine.

Corbyn was a poor political leader - no argument but his policies were by far the best on offer. Nobody got the chance to focus on that because he was vanquished by anyone and everyone with money and a TAX burden to keep hidden.

19 you are 100% spot on. Brilliantly composed descriptions of the massive con we have been subjected to.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    100% wrong tees, voting Blair as leader set the party back decades

Blair was a Tory like his father - His policy was Tory - He infiltrated Labour and became their leader just in time to be the party of the establishment when everyone was completely and utterly sick ot death of the Tories and they'd have elected a Donkey wearing a Red Rosette - People voted Labour for change, they'd have enough, the UK desperately needed change, they didn't get change though did they, they got Tory Blair's New Fucking Labour

THAT ^^^ Is what entirely fucked the UK and the Labour Party

Go and check practically every single seats majority over each of Blair's terms, the once massive majorities were massively diminished term on term over Blair's time in office, because people voted for change and got more of the same with incredibly damaging and divisive Tory policy under the guise of Labour

His failure to represent the workers and 'level up' as each party always promises but never does and his politics created and compounded the belief that "It doesn't matter who you vote for, they're all the same" it gave the SNP far FAR more traction and votes and is the reason Labour can no longer rely on 40 plus seats in Scotland

It left a void and a mass of unrepresented working people and working class people and generations left behind for Farage, UKIP and far right groups to rock up and say THEY would represent them, the emergence of such parties and their agendas and politics filling the void Blair left is of course and undeniably THE single biggest cause of Brexit and of the vote splitting between Labour and such parties we've seen across so many Labour seats, Corbyn didn't do any of that Tees, Blair did all of that

There are SO many more layers to the damage that Blair did, but I write enough essays here
    I totally agree with your assessment here Nineteen, but we can't agree over the simple fact of how great Fabinho is!

Hopefully 19x and Steveo will have satisfactorily convinced everyone that Jeremy Corbyn had the the skill, philosophy and political program to save us from our current problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Fuck off with the politics will ya

Off topic that way

Ffs miller it's all your fault !!!!!
    That did the trick
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    That did the trick
    Stupid pricks mate, no helping that

Rename topic this weeks other bullshit
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Stupid pricks mate, no helping that

Rename topic this weeks other bullshit
    Oh I dunno - with no change at the top this weekend we might as well talk about the change at the top that never was.

In a weekend of dodgy penalties, Leicester get another one. Maddison clearly dives. Not sure how VAR didn’t pick that up.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

That's even worse than salah's dive yesterday

(at least there was something in that, even if it was hilarious )
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.