Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    HOW? Just how do they look at City's yesterday, Chelsea's second given the meaningful contact interpretation that's supposed to be in place and Leicester's today and fail to tell the ref he'd better go to his monitor and have a rethink
    Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    The problem seems to be, that there’s no accountability. The Maddison dive today was so obvious, and yet the VAR referee didn’t overrule the match official; it’s absolutely ridiculous and they need to be questioned but never are.
    It's all down to interpretation, which brings us back to our old friend.....fucking inconsistency.

Oh dear you really are lost CCTV, that really isn't the case, it's one of the many things so many people believe, that it suits the establishment to have people believe

People in the UK accuse the BBC of being left wing, that simply isn't true, like a great many false beliefs they hold, that's what the UK media is, it is misinformation and misdirection, also I have never seen politics as left or right personally, I've been called left and considered left, but I've always only ever seen politics as right or wrong

A great many people 'say' they don't trust the media, are they afflicted by it, is their belief they don't trust it real, in general, absolutely not

Status quo CCTV, the vast majority of all the world's population are conditioned to whatever the status quo in their country is and have been conditioned to accept that and be part of it their entire lives from when they were only children and aside from rare exceptions like me, most people remain conditioned by it their entire lives, with all the false beliefs it gives them

That these platforms you mention are considered by many like you to have left wing leanings, it's all part of the status quo, all part of the game, all part of the system

Why do I think about politics as right or wrong and not left or right, because if you think about it as left or right, you're already lost, that's the game, they have set those as the 2 parameters and sides and if you swallow that and believe it, you're already lost
    I started an off topic thread.

Left and right are useful for gauging positions across various factors.
    In recent decades you have a centre formed which is a third option and would afford people a way of esaping arguing over which is which with regard to tory-lite/rino.
    The current new counter to this emerged third way centrism is a somewhat polar opposite. Also a centrism of its own.
    There's a good bit of psychological studies on the areas of left v right minds/habits/morality, left/centre/right.

I found your appraisal of the emergence of ww3 after the solemani assassination to be comical and coincidentally a twitter trend.
    So I'd have serious concerns about your ability to be a moral philosopher king. I suspect your ability to gauge morality would be self serving and void of recognising your own greedy desires.

In terms of media again you can find studies.
    In America about 10% of reps trust media and 30% of dems. From the scale of answers majorities don't and media folk are the only group rated lower than politicians across the western world. Priests, Doctors, Police, Army all rated higher in terms of trustworthiness.
    In terms of left-centre-right you can also see how people on the left are most likely to only consume their own media sources, whereas centre and righties will at least listen to other groups narratives. This leaves lefties vulnerable to being ill informed as they won't even listen to the enemy, and also robust from learning about media hoaxes and manipulations.
    The twitter-left hive mind being a great example of an echo chamber that falls for numerous hoaxes.

The irony too is that there was only one single significant group in the trump/brexit vote who didn't follow established media at all really.
    Essentially the lack of any media influence over people indicated a strong vote preference for brexit/trump.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Left and right are useful for gauging positions across various factors.
    Nope, they are parameters created by the media, which have both had 50 years or more of NLP and adverse CBT programming to give the vast majority of people automatic pre conditioned thoughts and responses too in order to manipulate how a large percentage of the electorate vote so the media can control who is in power in the UK

No point my debating it with you CCTV, you don't understand the basics, your interpretation of everything is based on doing so using the status quo and parameters they have given you
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Assuming NLP is New Labour, what is CBT please?
    Regarding media manipulation, some areas of the UK may possibly buck any "trend". As an example, most of the South Wales Valleys is staunch Labour, mainly due to the shit handed out by the Tories for the past however many years (60+?).
    New Labour/Blair was given a chance imo because many people were sick and tired of the extremes of the parties previously, each party doggedly reversing everything the previous govt. had carried out.

Nope, they are parameters created by the media, which have both had 50 years or more of NLP and adverse CBT programming to give the vast majority of people automatic pre conditioned thoughts and responses too in order to manipulate how a large percentage of the electorate vote so the media can control who is in power in the UK

No point my debating it with you CCTV, you don't understand the basics, your interpretation of everything is based on doing so using the status quo and parameters they have given you
    Well that's a pity if not surprising. The off topic is a good place to have these conversations as you can develop the discussion better imo and at a slower pace.

You seem to believe you have a great understanding of right v wrong, as opposed to a non-existent media created right v left, or right, new centre, old centre, left.

That you understand the media mind control, yet so badly declared the outbreak of ww3 at the same time as Twitter did. And are seemingly powerless against it whilst it has no influence on you. This sense of apathy isn't mind control.

Or existing outside of the mind control, how you purchased something off of Amazon, ergo you freely chose to provide funds to amazon as part of the morally correct party. Incurring the bonus benefit of getting a lfc game on amazon prime.
    I would like to know how free of media influence you acted morally by using amazon whilst bemoaning the wealth accrued by billionaires like bezos.

You say I cannot comprehend.
    I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Assuming NLP is New Labour, what is CBT please?
    Regarding media manipulation, some areas of the UK may possibly buck any "trend". As an example, most of the South Wales Valleys is staunch Labour, mainly due to the shit handed out by the Tories for the past however many years (60+?).
    New Labour/Blair was given a chance imo because many people were sick and tired of the extremes of the parties previously, each party doggedly reversing everything the previous govt. had carried out.
    Nlp is neurolinguistic programming, paired with cbt cognitive behavioural therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Nlp is neurolinguistic programming, paired with cbt cognitive behavioural therapy.
    Well, at least you understand that

I chose to ignore your prior post, we can't possibly debate for the same reasons already stated and every post you make only serves to confirm that, you don't grasp how status quo orientated you are, the post I ignored, you list reasons and reasoning why you believe I did one thing or another, their not my reasons or thought processes or without certain processes as you imply, they were entirely about the thought processes or lack of them that are stereo typical of a person such as yourself so desperately conditioned

One thing I did realise not nearly as soon as i should have is that due to the make up of my brain and the combination of so called disorders, incredibly heightened senses through being on high alert, hypomanic or manic for prolonged periods, with incredible and intense focus through my autistic traits and that aiding me in focusing my brain running at an incredible speed positively and constructively, I have, in my life before it was ended, been able to do a great deal of absolutely incredible things, things I have learned that although normal to me, seem fantastic and made up to the neurotypical mind, because to the neurotypical mind, without the enhanced abilities I had during manic and hypomanic periods, they are fantastic, they are impossible and the neurotypical mind will absolutely assume you're making them up

It took me quite a while to realise that, I;ve had it a fair bit on here too, I thought people were just being twats for quite some considerable time until I belatedly realised that

Sounds like you live in world of confirmation bias.

Its ironic how I detailed a mindset precluded from hearing the enemy and unwilling to dicuss, then the heights of your replies are to declare an unwillingness to delve into a discussion as I'm apparently incapable of comprehending an uber mind like yours. (Maybe I've illicted a preprogrammed response)

One who moans about bezos billions whilst posting the benefits of using amazon in getting a free match viewing of lfc on amazon prime.
    You behaved as a walking talking advert for bezos on here, amazon and amazon prime, whilst consistently declaring your immovable status to the media persuasion of the elites and a disgust at his wealth accrual.

So I'll be generous and conclude, you were a patron of amazon in the hope of increasing his wealth further to provoke a destabilisation point of revolution
    Only concealing this info at the time to maximise the impact. Buy amazon so we can cut bezos head off as we gave him so much money.

Anyway I'll post away in the off topic over the next few weeks.

I haven't said anything about Bezos, Bezos is merely a product of inept Government, going about his business as he is because inept and weak government allow him to, do you see how it works? They have you talking about things created by the problem, instead of talking about the actual problem and the need for it to be addressed

What you wrote about me was a stereotypical, neurotypical, status quo riddled, projection nonsense, that's what you lot do all the time

The amount of rows I've had here over 12 years because neurotypical people assume you do things for the same reasons they would or do, I don't think like you, I have never thought like you and I never will

Almost all the UKs problems arise from historic policy and the various means of underfunding and stealing from the public purse and people being distracted from that by the continual discussion about numerous separate issues and problems caused by it, discussing the numerous biproducts of the real problem and cause rather than ever looking at that and tackling it, and THAT is the game. Misinformation & misdirection

Before your next reply, in order to not look foolish, read my post and consider your own post and that you have 'assumed' I am talking about Bezos for some bizarre reason and your stereotypical, neurotypical status quo afflicted mind has also invented all sorts of feeling I have towards Bezos, despite my not having mentioned him

Again, I don't think like a status quo afflicted or neurotypical person, never have and I never will, and again, you lot constantly project or attempt to project things on to me or as my reasons or reasoning that aren't remotely related to what I think, how I think or why I do things