Page 1 of 17 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games

This Weekend’s Other Games

Wolves doing well until a ridiculous Jimenez sending off.

Then Jon Moss tries to make it even easier by giving City a penalty on 63 minutes for a non handball. Ball hits the player in the arm pit, VAR watches it 47 times and still gives it.

Week after week of utterly awful officiating.
    "I am the Normal One."

City 1-0 Wolves. Joke of a game.

yeahhhh way iffy that penalty
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

VAR: Jarred Gillett. thats the aussie right?? doesnt understand the game. anyway we have Atwell today.. so expect some "iffy" decisions
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

You'll see the same terrible decisions against newcastle to ensure they get relegated. Thats a joke of a red card and a phantom penalty to boot, sick to fucking death of that peanut headed cunt at city been given every decision by refs.

Two injury time chances for Wolves to equalise. City have really had the luck with them in this one. Nothing sending off and a phantom penalty. Wolves resilient again.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    VAR: Jarred Gillett. thats the aussie right?? doesnt understand the game. anyway we have Atwell today.. so expect some "iffy" decisions
    Lol, you called that one right fella
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just checked youtube highlights, never ever a pen for City in a million fucking years, the Wolves sending off was Jiminez's own fault, harsh yellow for the soft free kick, but to then not go the 10 yards and play the ball, knowing what cunts refs can be, well that was just fucking stupid by him

What the FUCK? Seriously? WHAT THE FUCK? That is never, NEVER a fucking penalty for Chelsea's winner, no fucking wonder the Leeds players went bad shit crazy, that's absolutely fucking outrageous Ruddiger the diving cunt, where the fuck was the meaningful contact there?

We're denied 2 possibly 3 nailed on pens first half, one on Hendo second half, actual penalties and City and Chelsea get scarcely deserved wins with those 2 pens, you are having a fucking laugh aren't you? What a fucking disastrous day for officials it has been the ref and VAR officials in our game, City's and Chelsea's have had an absolute fucking disaster today, no 2 ways about it

John Barrel Moss should categorically NOT be anywhere near officiating any Premier League game either

Oh I see, Riley and Co are setting the scene, paving the way, to start awarding the filthy soft pens again, they've got a free kick here in a great position that was never a free kick in a million years