Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71011121314151617

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games

Lol, you're clueless CCTV, you don't understand the workings of the Labour party or the UK media or that those things in the UK and the UK electorate are very VERY different to what goes on in the US, I know how it works in its entirety and how we have arrives where we have arrived and when, because I have followed the fucking thread for 38 years, I'm probably one of very few people who has.

I bet £5 you go round your grandmothers house and try and teach her how to suck eggs too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

£5! Steady on man, its nearly Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    £5! Steady on man, its nearly Christmas.
    Lol, I'm not even remotely interested in discussing Corbyn, he's gone now, move on and look what the best way forward is from here, I believe it is important in politics to know and understand the history of why and how we have arrived where we are, but not to dwell on it, to only look how we can move forward using that knowledge and experience of how we arrived where we are

For all your lolz, I'm still wondering who you think are the people who have too much money seeing as Bezos didn't qualify into your group 🤔

Fair enough if you think Corbyn did everything within his power to win. You are entitled to that opinion.

Amazingly you confer yourself with all these powers but are apathetic and powerless to do anything about it.
    I'll join you on the self-agrandising, I'd have got Corbyn elected as PM.

The higher conscious doesn't work like that, you should read about that too, you're in effect a kind of watcher on the wall, a watcher of mankind, a professor of the species and its inherent traits, wants, desires, needs and weaknesses, you see a great many things as that higher conscious recognises it for you, to say they are things that the majority of other people don't see wouldn't be accurate, to say they are things that the majority of other people can't see it more accurate.

As ever status quo, and several decades of media manipulation for people to accept and allow to become normalised so much that they never should have accepted at all is what prevents people from being able to see so much of what should be and at one time would have been obvious to most people, they don't see so much, but the real issue is they can't.

By the very nature of how people have been afflicted by adverse CBT of the media over several generations, combined with the human species' worst inherent traits, wants, desires, needs and weaknesses, if you sat them in front of a screen and played to them an entirely accurate and comprehensive factual and evidence based account of what has happened over the past 50 years and how we have arrived in the desperate state of affairs we have, in the vast majority of all case, as in yours, they would absolutely 100% not be able to accept it or recognise it.

There are numerous pre-programmed automatic human species responses to a great many things through the adverse CBT, denial, attempt to ridicule those questioning their status quo, aggression and/or attack, verbal or physical, strenuous attempts at misdirection and misinformation, to try and move the goal posts or move away from the actual point and conversation, you are displaying all these traits with aplomb.

I understand CCTV, I am used to it, I have seen it and experienced it my entire life from neurotypical people and those with such an inherent conditioning to the status quo, I don't get offended by it, yes, it is really annoying sometimes, but I understand you can't help it and no amount of my trying to educate you about it will work, as detailed earlier in my post, you will simply never understand or be able to see or accept it as part of your conditioning

Christ that everton team v Chelsea is awful

Can't even fill the bench
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The higher conscious doesn't work like that, you should read about that too, you're in effect a kind of watcher on the wall, a watcher of mankind, a professor of the species and its inherent traits, wants, desires, needs and weaknesses, you see a great many things as that higher conscious recognises it for you, to say they are things that the majority of other people don't see wouldn't be accurate, to say they are things that the majority of other people can't see it more accurate.

As ever status quo, and several decades of media manipulation for people to accept and allow to become normalised so much that they never should have accepted at all is what prevents people from being able to see so much of what should be and at one time would have been obvious to most people, they don't see so much, but the real issue is they can't.

By the very nature of how people have been afflicted by adverse CBT of the media over several generations, combined with the human species' worst inherent traits, wants, desires, needs and weaknesses, if you sat them in front of a screen and played to them an entirely accurate and comprehensive factual and evidence based account of what has happened over the past 50 years and how we have arrived in the desperate state of affairs we have, in the vast majority of all case, as in yours, they would absolutely 100% not be able to accept it or recognise it.

There are numerous pre-programmed automatic human species responses to a great many things through the adverse CBT, denial, attempt to ridicule those questioning their status quo, aggression and/or attack, verbal or physical, strenuous attempts at misdirection and misinformation, to try and move the goal posts or move away from the actual point and conversation, you are displaying all these traits with aplomb.

I understand CCTV, I am used to it, I have seen it and experienced it my entire life from neurotypical people and those with such an inherent conditioning to the status quo, I don't get offended by it, yes, it is really annoying sometimes, but I understand you can't help it and no amount of my trying to educate you about it will work, as detailed earlier in my post, you will simply never understand or be able to see or accept it as part of your conditioning
    Do you mean the idea you can reach a level of God's Consiousness ? If so I find that a bit of a venture for the self-indulgent and peculiarly also the new age atheists who use this framing and the "problem of evil" as a conclusion for the impossibility of God.

The rest of this post just seems like a defense mechanism. A means of boosting oneself and avoiding discussion.
    Again you don't seem to be aware of rather rudimentary e-commerce techniques employed by amazon and as with the ww3 prediction it seems to me you are also able to be manipulated by media. A weak ego can find attacks in all forms of ways, however that is not my intention and one of my withholdings was in fact of the very manner of trying not to make you feel like you are being attacked.

For me discussions are merely a form of entertainment whist pondering aspects of reality.
    Also your claim of 100% not being able to accept the presentation of 'facts' seems at odds with what seems like an actual aversion on your part to discuss matters at all or even offer up the simplest of answers.

Well CCTV, I hate to break it to you, but my abilities are ones I was blissfully and beautifully naively unaware of for a number of years and became more aware of and in tune with through the number of other people who recognised and documented them, I know it isn't what you would like to think or believe as your mechanisms are honed to attack anyone questioning your beloved status quo in any way you can, but, sadly for you, that is how it is