Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Oh I see, Riley and Co are setting the scene, paving the way, to start awarding the filthy soft pens again, they've got a free kick here in a great position that was never a free kick in a million years
    And as if by magic, as if I don't see Mike fucking Riley, and the twats at the English FA and Premier League coming a fucking million miles away, despite Fergie's "When United do well we all do well" Mantra having been well and truly shown to be a complete and utter myth over the past 8 years, the cunts get their fucking thick heads together to conspire to try and give the filthy something

And cue for Neville and co commentator as usual to start their convoluted explanations as to why they should have had a penalty just as they have their continual convoluted conversations as to why a wrong decision or no decision was given against us or not given

The English game remains as corrupt as fuck, the sooner we get people at the top with the balls, decency and honesty to sort this stain on and continually embarrassment to our national game and the integrity of it out the better, it's a fucking disgrace
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 11th December 2021 at 08:11 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Neville trying to smooth it over going into his commentary 'plucky Norwich have been very unlucky' mode, I know most people are thick and don't immediately twig from the language what too many on commentary and in punditry do and how they try to smooth over our refs association, the FA and Premier League officials being bent and corrupt as fuck, but I see the twats coming a million fucking miles away

Darren England? Who the fuck is this cunt of a ref anyway? never heard of him or seen him before, just like in Fergie's day, ref you don't know or is rarely a regular suddenly rocks up for one of their games to give them something, then disappears just as quickly, until they need him again

Mike Riley needs removing from his position as soon as humanly possible

De gea saves utd again

That twat can fuck off too
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    De gea saves utd again

That twat can fuck off too
    I fucking called it with those pens for City and Chelsea and them trying to stitch us up today, the refs association led by bent as fuck Riley going into and setting the scene and laying the groundwork to go into their give the filthy something whenever you can as and when necessary to try and get them back up the table

Best manager ever lols
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Best manager ever lols
    I think opposition fans should all start singing "Riley's at the wheel"

Both Manchester clubs and Chelsea getting 3 points today courtesy of never pens, whereas we were denied 2, maybe even 3 very clear stonewall penalties

We remain the only club since 1991 to win the league fair and square, regardless of points margins, fair and square as in not benefitting from any gimmes from officials and from them stitching other clubs up, but for Anthony Taylor's failure to apply the laws of the game in not sending Kompany off in the away game at City in 18-19 we'd have 2 league titles in the bag under Jurgen already

High energy high press, it will take this filthy shower of shite over 2 seasons of trying to press to get the energy and fitness levels to press like that, the powers at be need to stop fucking interfering and trying to prop this shower of shite up

In the last 8 years Manchester United have been nowhere near winning either of the games big prizes, the Premier League and Champions League, during that time the value of the Premier League as a product has increased far more and far more dramatically year on year than it ever did when they were propping the The filthy up and knocking other sides down with the stitch ups from officials for 20 years and the English national side has benefitted immensely from it too

Stop fucking trying to prop the shit cunts up, open your eyes that Ferguson sold you a whopper of incredible proportions, that you've actually already set the English game back 20 years by being stupid enough to believe it and give it a rest, let United, the filthy live or die by their own merits

Did anyone on TV mention Lindeloff's injury as being cardiac?

And did anyone say the word 'vaccine'?

Utd were absolutely garbage, Neville lauding back to back wins and clean sheets. They were woeful and the ref gave it to them, as with Chelsea and City today.