Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: This Weekend’s Other Games

even Ole could of won the last 2 games tbh

Palace at home 1-0
    Norwich away 0-1..... and looked very second best for a lot of it, NORWICH!!!!!!!

very lucky, de gea is as important as allison is to us again, but we're on a different level obvs
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

You'd have to fancy Brentford to bum the filthy on Tuesday night, extra days rest, off the back of an incredible late comeback v Watford, managed by the guy who'd have been a far better appointment for the filthy than the man who is trying to ride off the coat tails of knowing Jurgen and Tuchel and also being German

It's all very Aly Dia getting Souness to sign him for Southampton claiming to be George Weah's cousin
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Dean Smith already starting the "United getting soft penalties and their players reffing the game" as a neutral it's not sour grapes from him, that is exactly what was going on in that game, all game and what has continued to make our league, refs association and national association an absolute disgrace and laughing stock

Dean Smith talking about other challenges in that game, I have seen challenges week in, week out, in which the opposition defender is holding onto our players arm or shirt or shoulder or has both arms around their neck or waste dragging them back or holding them down all over the pitch including in the opposition penalty area and ref don't blow up and before this season's meaningful contact interpretation

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Did anyone on TV mention Lindeloff's injury as being cardiac?

And did anyone say the word 'vaccine'?
    Didn’t watch the game but Utd manager seems to think he banged into another player.

They are playing it down at United and hopefully he is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Didn’t watch the game but Utd manager seems to think he banged into another player.

thanks

He's a Manc, after they effectively ended my life 12 years ago through being such a despicable cunt of a breed of people the world could do very well without altogether, I'll never lose any sleep over the fate of any Manc

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's a Manc, after they effectively ended my life 12 years ago through being such a despicable cunt of a breed of people the world could do very well without altogether, I'll never lose any sleep over the fate of any Manc
    Not a fan then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He isnt a Manc though he is from Sweden and a human being.

I want them to lose most games but I dont wish ill feelings towards people.

He isnt a Manc though he is from Sweden and a human being.

I want them to lose most games but I dont wish ill feelings towards people.
    Until you've chased buses, advised the best players in the world on mirror training and possibly killed a man with a single punch. Only then will you ever understand.