Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Aston Villa

Stevie's post match was funny, something along the lines of "It was a game of 2 penalties, one that was given and one that wasn't" so he missed the 2 first half and the one second half on Hendo then and the one with Alisson he was claiming, he plays the ball, it isn't a foul
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The Villa player shoved Matip into Alisson and thats why Ali dropped the ball to begin with.. so right call all round.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I thought we were excellent today, I really enjoyed our play and our defending and our pressing and counter pressing, I thought we were pretty excellent in every position and only let ourselves down a bit with decision making at times, with better decision making we could have scored 3 or 4 today, including better decision making from the officials.

Virgil and Matip are looking awesome, the midfield 3 are looking awesome also, I've been very impressed with Fabinho in the games since the West Ham game, he is doing everything far better than I have ever seen him do it and there's still room for improvement (there is ALWAYS room for improvement). He's getting his head on swivel, really really big fucking difference for me, he's finally scanning, taking far better positions with everyone else and off everyone else and seeing what's coming and not having his rush of blood mad charges into places he doesn't need to be going, he has even set off to do it in the last few games and actually checked himself and stopped himself realising he's about to vacate his area leaving a player in a very dangerous area should our attack break down, seen him do it 5 or 6 times over the last few games and been made up with that. He's talking and communicating verbally and visually a lot more, just looks a completely different player to me, more like the player he needs to be and can be.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Stevie's post match was funny, something along the lines of "It was a game of 2 penalties, one that was given and one that wasn't" so he missed the 2 first half and the one second half on Hendo then and the one with Alisson he was claiming, he plays the ball, it isn't a foul
    I love Stevie and it was great to give him a well deserved ovation yesterday, but by christ, he's a miserable dour fucker. At one point the crowd were chanting "Give us a smile Stevie". I appreciate it was an awkward situation for him, and we've been spoilt having Klopp around, but he really needs to lighten up a bit.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!