Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Newcastle

Your team v Newcastle

Annoyingly can't watch as I am at a competition.

Will modify if desired players are fit - or unavailable. Or indeed if highlights suggest X player was rubbish.

.....................Alisson

Trent.....Matip....Van Dijk....Robertson

....................Fabinho

..........Henderson......Thiago

...Salah.........Ox........Mane

Hope everyone is well.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

I would give Thiago a rest and play Milner
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

If origi is back, I’d give him a start ahead of Mane. Ox did fuck all that game and barely heard his name mentioned.

We can't be playing the same players every game, rotation has too happen. Maybe Konate, Milner and Origi if fit getting a start.

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Thiago

Salah Jota Mane

I expect our lads to administer a hard, deep, penetrating, balls deep bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Origi has a "bruised knee" so he best be back for christ sake unless i've got the wrong guy and that was Jota?
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    We can't be playing the same players every game, rotation has too happen. Maybe Konate, Milner and Origi if fit getting a start.
    There are enough days recovery between today's game and this game and the next one, we can rest a few v Leicester in the Carabao

Need to get Bobby some minutes in this game as he fucking loves scoring winners for us v Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    If origi is back, I’d give him a start ahead of Mane
    Your memory of Origi's numerous opportunities handed to him at LFWD obviously differ wildly from mine Doc, of all our players who have made an attempt at playing LFWD in place of Mane, Ox has actually done a far superior job to all the rest, Origi has never had a good game at LFWD, if we're going to play him, I hope to God it's at No9 or RFWD and we get the video analysis team to educate him on what his triggers in our play should be for him to get in the box instead of coming short and away from the box

He really should be able to recognise the patterns in our play by now and when it's obviously going to go to Trent or Robbo to cross and be heading into the box in those situations without the help of our video analysis team to be fair though

I've just noticed that this game is on Thursday night.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've just noticed that this game is on Thursday night.
    Yep, then we don't play until Sunday, Jota to start this one, Bobby hopefully off the bench for some minutes too, Bobby to start as No9 v Spurs, Bobby's our man v Spurs, from set pieces and open play, I think he's got our winners against them in the last 4 meetings

I'm not superstitious about that, I don't view it as superstition, I think certain players develop a very happy and welcome knack, ability and taste for scoring against certain opposition and they have greater confidence in repeating it each time they play against them, so they play better