Thread: Nazanin zaghari- ratcliffe

Nazanin zaghari- ratcliffe

How composed and well she looked today at press conference. Unbelievable ordeal. I thought Terry Waite was a long time at 4 years but that was 6. Child is now 7?
    Questions to be answered yes but not now.
    Boris has other pressing matters right now.
    Not good with his comparisons of Ukraine war and Brexit and that labour would have run up the white flag. Idiot.

Allegedly to do with our Gov owing the Iranian Gov 400 million for some tanks they paid for that we never delivered and that a deal couldn't be done to arrange paying the debt while Trump was US president

Glad she is home, 6 years of each others lives missed by Mother and Daughter they will never get back though
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Allegedly to do with our Gov owing the Iranian Gov 400 million for some tanks they paid for that we never delivered and that a deal couldn't be done to arrange paying the debt while Trump was US president

Glad she is home, 6 years of each others lives missed by Mother and Daughter they will never get back though
    Not allegedly. It was a genuine debt going back to the Shah of Iran C 1979.

Shameful. not only the unpaid debt but the high turnover of foreign secretaries in recent years, and how governments are quite happy to sacrifice ordinary people's lives.

I've just seen her on the news. I fully expect to see her on I'm a celebrity .

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    Not allegedly. It was a genuine debt going back to the Shah of Iran C 1979.
    I only wrote allegedly because that being the reason was reported on the news, which I can't avoid because it is on the house I live in at dinner each evening and the news is mostly full of misinformation, omission of information and misdirection, so I never believe a word they say
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've just seen her on the news. I fully expect to see her on I'm a celebrity .
    And she'd probably look a bit rougher if she did I'm A Celebrity.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    And she'd probably look a bit rougher if she did I'm A Celebrity.
    Terry Waite didn't look that good after being released. 🤣🤣