Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Politics Western/UK decline

Politics Western/UK decline

I guess this thread will be for discussions about where society across the western world has declined.

For steveo/19 I suppose inequality, tax evasion are keen topics, I'll reply where I can.

For me it would be more about the
    Politics of globalisation/unions,
    The family unit, marriage breakdowns, single parents, 2 parent working families.
    Outsourcing reproduction, abortion and increasing materialism.

For me there's a good bit of entanglement here and entanglements rarely get dealt with in politics.

Simple question here, I'm afraid.
    How do we see the next UK general election going, considering how Boris and his clowns have been performing since their election? The alternatives to the conservative party don't appear to be great. I fear for the future, particularly the young people. I was fortunate to start work around 1971, and found there was almost full employment for a long time. Conditions in the UK have deteriorated primarily when we've had conservative government's, although Bliar's tenure wasn't particularly beneficial.
    How can the UK improve, with the political parties we have currently?

can't see conservative losing as much ground as they need to for labour who aren't exactly in a great place anyway to get back in...

I see them dominating as much as city for the next 10-12 years.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    How do we see the next UK general election going, considering how Boris and his clowns have been performing since their election? The alternatives to the conservative party don't appear to be great. I fear for the future, particularly the young people. I was fortunate to start work around 1971, and found there was almost full employment for a long time. Conditions in the UK have deteriorated primarily when we've had conservative government's, although Bliar's tenure wasn't particularly beneficial.
    The issue we have is that single party politics is archaic, it doesn't work.
    Theres a huge opportunity to change the whole voting system but it won't happen.
    What will happen is that Kabour and LDs will probably screw themselves over instead of trying to work together to rid the country of this toxic, horrid govt. A group of individuals are who abhorrent people who've colluded to make so many bad things happen its unprecedented. The worst in living memory without question.
    Make no mistake, Labour had their faults, they get the blame for the 2008 financial crisis ( that wasn't really their doing) but is it worse than the now 12 years of Austerity that have all been for nothing? Trebling the defecit or the absolute clusterfuck that is brexit, completely built on lies and all the while fucking over working class and vulnerable people and low income families.

We as a nation should not want this but like 19 always says on the whole we are a nation of self serving cunts who don't look past our noses at what's best for anyone else.

The main problem with modern western civilisation is the very thing that it’s based on. Capitalism . In and of itself it’s a decent incentivised system of governance/civilisation. The problem as I see it lies in areas where governments see it as profitable to monetise traditional typical sources of income which need to be governed by public controls ie toll roads gas fields/oil fields/ railroad or telecoms. And other utilities along those lines. Even public house building. The minute political parties sacrifice themselves to backing from huge private enterprises then all is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    The issue we have is that single party politics is archaic, it doesn't work.
    Theres a huge opportunity to change the whole voting system but it won't happen.
    What will happen is that Kabour and LDs will probably screw themselves over instead of trying to work together to rid the country of this toxic, horrid govt. A group of individuals are who abhorrent people who've colluded to make so many bad things happen its unprecedented. The worst in living memory without question.
    Make no mistake, Labour had their faults, they get the blame for the 2008 financial crisis ( that wasn't really their doing) but is it worse than the now 12 years of Austerity that have all been for nothing? Trebling the defecit or the absolute clusterfuck that is brexit, completely built on lies and all the while fucking over working class and vulnerable people and low income families.

We as a nation should not want this but like 19 always says on the whole we are a nation of self serving cunts who don't look past our noses at what's best for anyone else.

You bet your bottom dollar,read some of these articles.......They're running Klaus Schwab's(World Economic Forum) idea of how the world should be(He's a fucking lunatic)....

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/29/uk-government-colludes-with-wef-on-artificial-intelligence/

This is fecking outrageous!......https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/11/uk-government-separation-of-powers-halt-the-power-grab/

Hopefully the ICC will deal with all these evil bastards.....

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/23/update-regarding-the-criminal-complaint/

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/10/uk-team-file-complaint-of-crimes-against-humanity-with-the-international-criminal-court/
    Last edited by Martyboy; 2nd January 2022 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Smash the political parties up into smaller groups.

Essentially break up labour and tories and get a different choice.

You're essentially looking at an anti-eu/gloablist left and right coming together to challenge the centre.

Call it populous left corbyn/bernie and populous right trump/farage.

This would be going up against established left obama/Blair and Bush/cameron.
    Boris would be dropped in with this group as I see it from his former supporters. Build back better, apologising I believe for the letterboxes comments and refusing to upend Blairs legacy whose due for a big knighthood.

Power has coalesced around a cosy ideology which is lockstep with corporate culture.
    It's tougher for the far left or populous left to divest itself from this centrist power for a few reasons.

The QFS(Quantum Financial System) is already here.....N.E.S.A.R.A and G.E.S.A.R.A are on the way......Once the Deepstate Cabal/Khazarian Mafia/Elite class(evil bastards) are finally beaten(happening all over the world right now) by the White Hat Military Alliance(including Putin's Russia) and others......This will all be implemented...The only taxes to be paid will be 14% on Non-essential goods.....Every other tax will just disappear......You've heard it here first folks...And by the way 9/11 wasn't what we've all been told.....

https://gesara.news/what-is-nesara-gesara.html

Could Boris be on his way out following this latest fiasco?
    Labour wants him to resign, but what imbecile would take his place?
    When is there an election due?

I really don't see the point of Boris resigning. He lied but he has a history of lying, he lied to the Queen about Brexit and a few short months later we voted him in with a big majority. Now we fake surprise and outrage and demand he's replaced by another Eton mess who was probably at the same party. We deserve what we get.