Thread: Goals on Sunday on Sly Sports News

Goals on Sunday on Sly Sports News

They are still desperately stuck in their anyone but Liverpool mindset purveyed by Murdoch's broadcast media and his rags for 2 decades, still purveyed by his rags in fact and far too many in broadcast commentary and punditry, of all the games today and all the incidents, they try to put the entire focus as something controversial having happened on our fucking game, as if we've been given something and maybe benefitted from some poor officiating to get our win, absolutely fucking ridiculous, the twats
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Im sure 129 year old Murdoch is behind it all. hes sat in VAR room with the officials.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Im sure 129 year old Murdoch is behind it all. hes sat in VAR room with the officials.
    Nothing to do with him, except he created the phenomena, what I don't get about it is it started 30 years ago because we'd dominated for 30 years, well City have pretty much dominated for the last 10 and by buying it which hasn't been good for the cup competitions in particular, so why aren't they the ones getting it now?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I wonder what's the thoughts on Sky with all these postponements?
    On the plus side the womens league doesn't seem to be affected, so that should keep their customers happy.