Villarreal vs Manchester City
    Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich
    Salzburg vs Liverpool
    Inter Milan vs Ajax
    Sporting Lisbon vs Juventus
    Chelsea vs Lille
    Paris Saint-Germain vs Manchester United

Could be worse.

I hope we don't clash with the PSG games; would quite like to watch them.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Could be worse.

I hope we don't clash with the PSG games; would quite like to watch them.
    Ourselves,city and chelsea have had favourable draws imo. Not sure on how strong the Portuguese sides are tbh. Lets hope for full houses in all our games

No complaints about that draw, I think Lille and Villareal are the 2 easiest draws, Atletico v Bayern, Inter v Ajax and PSG v the filthy are the stand out ties of that draw for me, the latter one for its comedy gold quality

Sky embarrassing themselves yet again on The Football Show saying 4 English teams to be in the quarter finals after that draw, with the exception of Warnock who said 3, honestly, does any genuine football person or fan without showing any bias expect anything other than PSG to trounce the filthy?

Dear Sky Sports, Murdoch sold you, the myth of "When United do well we all do well" has been absolutely and well and truly obliterated, you can be a professional sports broadcaster now and stop making yourselves look like pathetic sycophantic morons
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

No team would like to face us, I still prefer PSG.

I hope the fans are allowed to travel and enter the stadiums

I suppose the filthy have some sort of chance if they sign a couple of absolute top quality midfielders, another forward and a top CB in January, I just think with the amount of trying to prop them up and propping them up to at least be in the top four and not on merit that has gone on from the Premier League, FA and refs association over the past 4 seasons in particular, there are numerous players in their ranks that are broken through that, that will now never have the intensity and fight to be able to win anything for themselves when they need to.

But for another refs association freebie v Norwich they'd have dropped 2 points there, they don't look to have the heart, energy, desire, quality or belief as a collective of players to play a pressing game or to play with the necessary quality to even finish in the top four on merit, they haven't even had a new manager bounce of those things, there are a lot of broken players in that squad, broken through the Premier League, FA and refs association trying to prop them up and giving them free hand outs and our media, commentators and pundits all playing along with that instead of calling it out and overhyping them way WAY above their levels of ability

Still I digress, very happy with our draw and the draw in general, happy days, now FSG have to get their finger our as we need at LEAST Tchouaméni and Adeyemi or Hwang Hee-chan and for me Bremer also to give us 4 top CBs for the present and the future if we are to fulfil our aspirations of winning the Premier League and Champions League this season

Happy enough. The usual suspects will all be expected to make it through.

Hope this draw stands. Worked out well for us. UEFA is so incompetent lol, how can you mess up a thing so simple.