Bayern
    Man City
    Ajax
    Chelsea
    Atlético
    Juventus
    Liverpool
    Real Madrid

- probably 6 of those (on paper at least) are what we'd expect, right?
    Juventus aren't doing brilliantly at the moment, so that could go either way imo

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Juventus aren't doing brilliantly at the moment, so that could go either way imo
    Yeah that's true.

I keep having to remind myself that the away goals rule isn't a thing this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Yeah that's true.

I keep having to remind myself that the away goals rule isn't a thing this season.
    They're fucking dicks at UEFA, the away goal was brilliant, it did need adjusting because they still counted away goals after 90 minutes of second legs when both legs had finished at the same score after 90 minutes and that was always 100% wrong and unfair as in the games that happened, both sides had at that point had equal opportunity and time to score away goals that would count double, so away goals scored after full time in the second leg should not have counted as they did, not ever
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You won't hear me disagree with that Nineteen - away goals rule was my favourite component of my favourite football to watch.

Let's hope the lack of it makes for unexpected upsides.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Agree 19, away goals was a good rule with the exception of extra time, when it should not have been used. Always thought that since watching football as a kid.