Page 1 of 13 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Policing Coronavirua postponements - Brentford v Man UTD postponed

Policing Coronavirua postponements - Brentford v Man UTD postponed

Ok, so I have just found out the filthy have cancelled their game this evening with Brentford

In a statement they have said "Due to a number of positive coronavirus tests of players and staff"

This being the case all of those players and staff would have to self isolate for 10 days, so really the filthy have to surely:

Confirm to the Premier League and FA which players and staff members have tested positive and will be self isolating for 10 days

Provide the test results to the Premier League and FA of these players and staff members positive tests

Ask the Premier League and FA to postpone their game v Brighton on Saturday

If they have a number of players and staff who have tested positive and therefore have to self isolate for 10 days and this is a legitimate reason for them to postpone their fixture against Brentford, then they must surely need to also postpone their fixture against Brighton

Personal opinion, they're 'swinging the lead' do not want to play Brentford when they are in a very good moment and have had an additional days rest, especially as Rangnick looks like he is struggling to communicate how he wants them to play to their players and with Covid tests, if any players and staff have actually tested positive, they may be missing 1, 2 or 3 players

They CANNOT play their fixture with Brighton on Saturday morning, with a full first team squad of players or anything resembling it, if this game has legitimately been postponed for Coronavirus related reasons
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If the filthy do not cancel their game v Brighton on Saturday because of the number of players and staff they have self isolating and rock up to play their game v Brighton with anything resembling a full first team squad, it will be incredibly apparent they have lied to The Premier League to have their fixture v Brentford postponed and they should be made to forfeit the game and Brentford should be awarded a 3-0 win and all 3 points

It is simply not fucking on, they don't fancy it, they've made up a bullshit story to play the game when it suits them, they don't have legitimate grounds for the postponement, again, they cannot play their game v Brighton on Saturday morning if the reasons for their postponement of the Brentford game are legitimate

Go. To. Fucking. Sleep.

Mate we dont like United but its obviously a concern.

EPL will kmow who tested positive but they cant make it public unless player agrees to it.

As I said if we had 5-7 players out with it do you think we should play two games like that ????

Id guess Brighton game is off too as they have had 4 cases so they not risk it.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Go. To. Fucking. Sleep.
    He can't his head is to busy thinking about it.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    He can't his head is to busy thinking about it.
    Lol, it does switch on and accelerate wildly and quite sporadically since the Manc episode the truth be told

4 clubs in action tonight, 3 of them have had recent covid cases, as have Brentford who have been missing their talisman because of it, 2 of them have had to cancel training, Villa prior to their game tonight because of it, Norwich prior to their game v the filthy

But ONE club gets to pick and choose when it plays it's fixtures

United players now close to being back in training, reports BBC sport website.
    Seems 10 day isolation doesn't apply.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    United players now close to being back in training, reports BBC sport website.
    Seems 10 day isolation doesn't apply.
    Isn't it 10 days isolation unless you have a negative pcr result?
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Leicester without 9 players but not allowed to postpone their game.

You don’t think … naaah their decisions couldn’t be biased in favour of Man Utd … could they??

Naaaah I don’t believe it

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Leicester without 9 players but not allowed to postpone their game.

You don’t think … naaah their decisions couldn’t be biased in favour of Man Utd … could they??

Naaaah I don’t believe it
    Indeed a bit strange, if I was leicester I'd be complaining, same with brentford.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.