Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Policing Coronavirua postponements - Brentford v Man UTD postponed

It's an experimental medical device. There should be no pressure on people to take it

Tony Blair calling anti-vaxxers stupid shows how inept the political class are. They simply don't understand what's happening

The sooner they leave us alone the better as far as I'm concerned

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Tony Blair calling anti-vaxxers stupid shows how inept the political class are. They simply don't understand what's happening
    That stupid twat doesn't even understand that his failure to represent millions of traditional Labour voters over 3 terms created a political vacuum for The SNP and UKIP and Farage to walk into looking to represent them, or falsely claiming to represent that and it was THAT which led to 2 referendums and ultimately to Brexit

Or that his zero hours contracts hugely diminished workers rights, their ability to get full time paid work that would provide a living wage, the reliance of numerous workers and employers on the public purse subsidising their 'employees' wages, basically the stats paying for company profits, and it also put an incredible squeeze on numerous other entities to provide goods and services at rock bottom prices and hugely escalated the throw away culture that is a massive part of global warming the stupid twat prattles on about
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Arsenal v Wolves on the 28th postponed due to Covid in the Wolves camp

The filthy running scared of Brentford and getting themselves an extended break to try and help Rangnick's methods settle worked out well for them today

Ralph at Southampton waded in on this issue with very similar ideas to my own, as if a team gets a game postponed, only to field a strong side and bench days later when Covid players couldn't possibly have served their self isolation, the club should forfeit the game they got cancelled 3-0

Interested to see what action, if any the Premier League take against Arsenal if they are able to field a strong first 11 and bench for their Carabao Cup game against us having conveniently managed to cancel their game v Spurs at the weekend on Covid grounds, falsely in my opinion

They have 3 senior players away at Afcon, Pepe, Aug and Partey, Xhaka suspended and a few injuries, I am very sure they didn't have valid Covid grounds to have their game against Spurs postponed, they just want to play it when their injuries have cleared up and they have Xhaka, Partey and Pepe available, it's a complete nonsense in my view, gives them some degree of an advantage for their second leg against us also and I genuinely believe they should be made to forfeit their game v Spurs 3-0 if they are magically able to field as strong a side as expected on Thursday

Premier League looking to review criteria for cancelling games

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60030994

They should just stop the tests. End of problem

Arsenal are putting out a full strength side against us in the League Cup semi-final 2nd leg.

After having their game against Spurs cancelled on Sunday due to Covid and injuries.

Arse holes.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Arsenal are putting out a full strength side against us in the League Cup semi-final 2nd leg.

After having their game against Spurs cancelled on Sunday due to Covid and injuries.

Arse holes.
    As I knew they would, get extra rest and training and preparation before tonight's game, get to play Spurs, a crucial game for both sides when they have players back from injury, suspension and Afcon, the Premier League are a joke

Whatever tonight's result, the Premier League have to investigate Arsenal's submissions for a Covid cancellation for their game against SPurs to then put out this line up tonight, if they had Covid, they couldn't be playing tonight, they should be made to forfeit their game v Spurs 3-0, send a message