Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Policing Coronavirua postponements - Brentford v Man UTD postponed

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Very best of luck miller and eggy!
    I’m over the worst already. Christmas Day has been ruined though.

Pain isn’t it eggy? It’s put paid to a lot of planning (and no little now wasted expense).
    Concerned that I went for dinner with my parents’ when I might have been contagious and they are 77 and 81.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Pain isn’t it eggy? It’s put paid to a lot of planning (and no little now wasted expense).
    Concerned that I went for dinner with my parents’ when I might have been contagious and they are 77 and 81.
    I went to the pub last Thursday night and I must have picked it up there. My mrs is immuno compromised though and she is negative. I’ve noticed that the first 2 days of symptoms(Saturday night,Sunday)I was negative on the antigen tests. Got my pcr Monday and got the result Tuesday. Positive. I failed antigen that night and I’ve taken one every day since and I’ve been failing them more and more emphatically. Two lines coming up much quicker and bolder as week goes on. I think you’ve little chance of passing it until you are at the height of it. I’ll be interested to see when antigen stops showing positive. It’s a pain in the hole but not serious thank god. Double vaxxed with no booster yet

Marvellous

After two vaccinations and a booster last weekend, I have this evening tested positive on a lateral flow test, new persistent cough and sneezing caused the wife to insist on me taking the test.

Going for a PCR in the morning. If it’s positive I will have to self isolate over the entire of festive break only being allowed into the general population again in time to go back to work.

Marvellous absolutely bloody marvellous
    Aw nitemare mate. That really is shit for you, hope the PCR is negative. Your family will be OK around you if they're double jabbed won't they?

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Welcome to the club mr miller. I was gonna propose to my partner Christmas Day. All in tatters now. I’ll be up in the box room like Quasimodo
    You should be fine for NYE! Do it then?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You should be fine for NYE! Do it then?
    Yeah I’ll have to organise something. Had a very Christmas Day centric plan. Not to worry.

Marvellous

After two vaccinations and a booster last weekend, I have this evening tested positive on a lateral flow test, new persistent cough and sneezing caused the wife to insist on me taking the test.

Going for a PCR in the morning. If it’s positive I will have to self isolate over the entire of festive break only being allowed into the general population again in time to go back to work.

Marvellous absolutely bloody marvellous
    Nightmare mate. Hopefully nothing too serious. I seen a cracker yesterday. Any one that tested positive in early December was the equivalent of taking a 3rd yellow and missing the final dead rubber group game.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Welcome to the club mr miller. I was gonna propose to my partner Christmas Day. All in tatters now. I’ll be up in the box room like Quasimodo
    It's a sign !!! Run for the fucking hills !!!

We're in the cold/flu season now. I've had symptoms for a couple of days. Took a lateral flow test earlier today which was negative. I've had first and second vaccines but currently avoiding the booster.
    Hoping everyone is ok. Take care, all!

Madness, the NHS website only has a tick box for one vaccination, two vaccinations or none.
    What about those who have had 3? So I had to say I had a jab 6 days ago but it was the booster but their system thinks it was the second.
    We’re not even getting basic information right, so they really do not know the real picture.

Anywho… thanks for the sympathy/empathy lads. Off to get my PCR