Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Policing Coronavirua postponements - Brentford v Man UTD postponed

Leicester have been done over its that simple.

PL really should be saying when you expect a game to be off if Leicester have 7 positive cases then id say their is a good chance that number will increase over next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    United players now close to being back in training, reports BBC sport website.
    Seems 10 day isolation doesn't apply.
    Any money says their game v Brighton goes ahead, they field an entirely first choice team and squad and none of the shit excuses for pundits or commentators on any shit UK TV or radio football program say a fucking word

I read a report somewhere it was just 3 of their players and a couple of staff, just more shithousery corruption from The Premier League and more move along nothing to see here from our shithouse alleged professional pundits and commentators
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

"League accused of COVID rules bias" - back page headline in the Telegraph.
    Brendan Rodgers not happy

"League accused of COVID rules bias" - back page headline in the Telegraph.
    Brendan Rodgers not happy
    Well he shouldn't be happy, if he is missing 7 first team players because of Covid and The Premier League aren't letting him have his next 2 games postponed because of the number of first team players he is missing and the need to self isolate, while the filthy had just 3 infections to players and The Premier League had no hesitation in postponing their game for them, not because of Covid with any validity whatsoever given the cancelling of training and number of players missing other clubs with far smaller squads have had and still played games, but because it was inconvenient and a very possible early set back to another 'false dawn' at the filthy had they played Brentford with 3 first team players missing and at a rest and travel disadvantage as scheduled

Rodgers should have an almighty kick off and not lament in it, for example, regardless of whether or not Leicester win their game they are being forced to play, if the filthy's game against Brighton on Saturday goes ahead, who will incidentally be without 4 first team players who are self isolating on Saturday as they were for their game tonight, and the filthy rock up with a full first team squad for the game, every other manager in the league should absolutely kick off and continue to do so and not let it drop, they should all back Brentford to be awarded all 3 points and a 3-0 win for their postponed game

It's about time all other Premier League clubs and managers got together and had this crap nipped in the bud and put to bed once and for all

BOTH clubs, Leicester and Tottenham wanted the game postponed too, Spurs still have several out self isolating while a few have returned and can apparently just about put together a scratch team and squad, and Leicester have 9 out self isolating and are missing another 2 through injury through having to play them as players out with Covid gave them no options to rest them according to Rodgers

So as many as 15 players from the 2 sides missing and no postponement

While the filthy have 3 players test positive and 2 or 3 staff members, while Brentford weren't reporting any absentees and were expecting Toney back after he has been missing through self isolating and The Premier League postpone the fixture and the filthy's request

Norwich v Villa saw the sides have a collective 6 players missing through self isolation

Oh and here we go, rags reporting that the Premier League are now refusing further postponements, which if true conveniently allows the Brighton game v the filthy to go ahead, although because of the 10 days of self isolation required in the event of positive tests, there must surely be huge questions asked of The Premier League and the filthy if the filthy rock up at Brighton with a full first team squad as I expect they will - It will unquestionably mean they had their game v Brentford postponed on entirely false pretenses and questions will need to be asked what The Premier League intend to do about it

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Oh and here we go, rags reporting that the Premier League are now refusing further postponements, which if true conveniently allows the Brighton game v the filthy to go ahead, although because of the 10 days of self isolation required in the event of positive tests, there must surely be huge questions asked of The Premier League and the filthy if the filthy rock up at Brighton with a full first team squad as I expect they will - It will unquestionably mean they had their game v Brentford postponed on entirely false pretenses and questions will need to be asked what The Premier League intend to do about it
    They're probably worried about a potential fixtures pile-up if they cancel many games.

I agree the Leicester v Spurs game should be off as both teams want it.

There is no leadership/responsibility shown by anyone nowdays.

I wouldnt worry about the flithy mate enjoy our game tonight as I think all PL games will be off this weekend the numbers are getting too high.

They're probably worried about a potential fixtures pile-up if they cancel many games.
    Fair enough.

But 19x is right in that if united manage to play a strong team, that means they all should have been available for their game on Tuesday night as well. So questions should be asked of why the united game was postponed. The details around the united postponement are very vague and it seems a bit underhand when you see that Brighton / spurs / Leicester could be forced to play their games.

I thought vaccines were supposed to bring an end to all this

Unless we hear otherwise, the likelihood is these people have tested positive but are not ill. If so, what exactly are we doing now? When will it end?