Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Policing Coronavirua postponements - Brentford v Man UTD postponed

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Yep. The govt need to move that Whitty away from the microphone. He really is a doom mongering fuck.
    There is no shortage of the highest quality scientists advising against the Whitty position. He doesn't represent 'the science' any more than Fauci does. This is a choice

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    It's not just him.. its the entire Labour Party and SNP, (99 Tory MPs the only resistance), the EU, Australia, New Zealand, every tin pot dictator, the American establishment, Big Tech and 'The Media'

Most importantly, it's the people who let them get away with this. Us
    I think a lockdown would be ignored. Especially after the way that shower of cunts have behaved, pubs,restaurants will revolt. They can't arrest everyone who owns an establishment and their customers.

I think a lockdown would be ignored. Especially after the way that shower of cunts have behaved, pubs,restaurants will revolt. They can't arrest everyone who owns an establishment and their customers.
    It's already happening. But there is still so much restriction. My friend just texted me from the airport and they are threatening to stop her husband from travelling home with her to Scandanavia because he has an Australian passport. The exercise of control, once enjoyed, is hard to relinquish.

I can't see my mum this weekend as she is in a care home. Everyone is vaccinated.

They might revolt but will people go in them and what about if staff get Covid ???

I must admit its looking like groundhog day to me.

Taksin is probably right in that we can have a winter break now cos of it !

Quote Originally Posted by Daffydd View Post
    Scientists say the Benson & Hedges variant can really mess up your lungs.
    Thr John Player Special variant is my favourite. It was less severe.
    Woodbines and Capstan Full Strength aren't to be messed with..

I think most businesses will still comply. The cinema in Swansea led the way but few dared to follow and they got hit with huge fines and having to pay back their covid grants.

Vvd and Jones tested positive is a rumour floating about apparently. Also we are at 100% double vaccination is another story floating about on a couple of forums. Any truth in these do we know.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Vvd and Jones tested positive is a rumour floating about apparently. Also we are at 100% double vaccination is another story floating about on a couple of forums. Any truth in these do we know.
    I think Klopp’s comments earlier in the season make it clear we will be all double jabbed. I wonder if the penny will drop now

1.7m tests were done yesterday. No fucking wonder there's 90k cases.
    Rumours they'll run out of PCR tests.
    This is now and has been for some time frankly fucking ridiculous. Its here to stay, stop letting it halt our lives

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    They might revolt but will people go in them and what about if staff get Covid ???

I must admit its looking like groundhog day to me.

Taksin is probably right in that we can have a winter break now cos of it !
    Pubs? People will 100% revolt and go in. After the way this Govt have carried on I don't think they have a leg to stand on. People will just be having house parties all over the place if pubs are shut.
    People's faith and patience has gone.