Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Policing Coronavirua postponements - Brentford v Man UTD postponed

As Neil Oliver said: it's not that last year's Downing Street Christmas party broke rules, rather it's that the government are not scared of this virus, but they want us to be.

ManU v Brighton now being reported as postponed

It’s against the Geneva convention to use fear to terrorise your enemy. Never mind your own population. It’s also against the Nuremberg rulings to coerce a population to take an experimental medicine that causes harm.

Some of the lawyers drawing up the lawsuits also have expert witnesses testifying that harm is also done by
    Lockdowns
    Mask wearing
    And even testing

Our human rights have evolved over at least a thousand years of common law (not to mention the sacrifice of those defending our country in times of war) to protect us from this kind of overreach of power. They have no right to force these things on us

This is what the Japanese government’s position is

“Please get vaccinated of your own decision, understanding both the effectiveness in preventing infectious diseases and the risk of side effects. No vaccination will be given without consent. Please do not force anyone in your workplace or those who around you to be vaccinated, and do not discriminate against those who have not been vaccinated.”

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    I thought vaccines were supposed to bring an end to all this

Unless we hear otherwise, the likelihood is these people have tested positive but are not ill. If so, what exactly are we doing now? When will it end?
    Shop online, shop amazon, save lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    It's already happening. But there is still so much restriction. My friend just texted me from the airport and they are threatening to stop her husband from travelling home with her to Scandanavia because he has an Australian passport. The exercise of control, once enjoyed, is hard to relinquish.

I can't see my mum this weekend as she is in a care home. Everyone is vaccinated.
    Thats tough taksin.

Happened to my now dead 93 year old grandad. The very first lockdown destroyed him, had dementia after hospitalisation from a fall due to overprescribed heart meds identified a year earlier but no correction made, turned into skeletor over those months.
    Forced into a nursing home by medical experts, demanding 12 grand a month in carer fees to return home safely. Never gets anything near that level of care in the home. Then the state and medical experts decided he should rot alone in his room so that they could keep him alive and safe from covid.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I think a lockdown would be ignored. Especially after the way that shower of cunts have behaved, pubs,restaurants will revolt. They can't arrest everyone who owns an establishment and their customers.
    Should be, there's some mad stuff going on to tackle the dirty unvaxxed.
    The headlines are prepping for violence as tobacco salesmen, sorry journos are writing about the increasingly violent rhetoric of lockdown protests.

Nations talking of forced vaxxines, removing rights to avail of health care for the unvaxxed, closing down religion again but ensuring the abortion clinics stay open cause we are all trying to save lives.....

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Thats tough taksin.

Happened to my now dead 93 year old grandad. The very first lockdown destroyed him, had dementia after hospitalisation from a fall due to overprescribed heart meds identified a year earlier but no correction made, turned into skeletor over those months.
    Forced into a nursing home by medical experts, demanding 12 grand a month in carer fees to return home safely. Never gets anything near that level of care in the home. Then the state and medical experts decided he should rot alone in his room so that they could keep him alive and safe from covid.
    So sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately it seems to be typical of our "health service" which is fast becoming unfit for purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Thats tough taksin.

There was a story of a similarly aged woman in Canada choosing euthanasia because she couldn’t face the second lockdown. She was a sociable person and didn’t see the point of living in isolation.

My impression is that many such pensioners feel the same way, in that they are willing to take the risks. We’ve talked ourselves into a bizarre world of social depravation that we can’t get out of

Unfortunately suicide will rise with all the talk of doom and gloom. It could actually take more lives than this bloody flu.