Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Policing Coronavirua postponements - Brentford v Man UTD postponed

Well they will be available for the LC game...

what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Well they will be available for the LC game...

what to do
    they always need 2 days full squad training before being considered dont they? Hendo will be in contention, i guess its mostly kids and PL bench players though. More important we beat leeds before facing a stronger Leicester A and Chelsea A.

The Premier League said Leeds could not play "due to the number of players with Covid-19, injuries and illness".

Injuries? It's a shame they weren't taken into consideration last season when we didn't have any centre backs.

Everton, have only got nine outfield players available, but their game is still going on. It's like the Premier League are making it up as they go along.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

My mother said she saw the news of the fixture postponement on the news this morning so, they let us field a considerably understrength side and almost get knocked out of the Carabao, THEN decide to tell us the game was postponed when they likely knew that prior to last night's game, they really are pricks
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Marvellous

After two vaccinations and a booster last weekend, I have this evening tested positive on a lateral flow test, new persistent cough and sneezing caused the wife to insist on me taking the test.

Going for a PCR in the morning. If it’s positive I will have to self isolate over the entire of festive break only being allowed into the general population again in time to go back to work.

Marvellous absolutely bloody marvellous

Good luck Miller

Get well soon

Cheers, as it stands it’s the inconvenience rather than any symptoms. Hopefully it stays that way.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Marvellous

After two vaccinations and a booster last weekend, I have this evening tested positive on a lateral flow test, new persistent cough and sneezing caused the wife to insist on me taking the test.

Going for a PCR in the morning. If it’s positive I will have to self isolate over the entire of festive break only being allowed into the general population again in time to go back to work.

Welcome to the club mr miller. I was gonna propose to my partner Christmas Day. All in tatters now. I’ll be up in the box room like Quasimodo

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Marvellous

Stay at home and enjoy your Christmas Miller, if you and all those you will come into contact with have had both jabs and a booster, and are reasonably healthy, as in you don't have any life threatening underlying health conditions, none of you are really at any great risk, viruses get weaker with each next mutation

THE vast majority of all people ending up seriously ill and in hospital, ALL in fact at Liverpool hospital, are people who haven't had the vaccination
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Very best of luck miller and eggy!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay