Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Midweek games 14-16 Dec 2021

Man City, seriously whats the fucking point in them. Just fuck off you absolute soulless nothing shower of shit.

Leeds might end up going down, ending up with nothing for all they put into their game v Chelsea and the manner of how they came away with nothing, followed by this, well, that can do for teams and managers, hell, we completely destroyed Spurs just by beating them in the Champions League final, they were a very good team prior to that who simply fell to pieces and never recovered from it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Norwich 0-2 Villa FT Stevie administering the bumming tonight

As we approach the last 5 minutes, the long suffering City fans are leaving in droves. You can’t blame them having to put up with supporting such a poor team.

7-0 up and the ground emptying, what a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Norwich 0-2 Villa FT Stevie administering the bumming tonight
    Against the Mighty Norwich, that hardly counts as a bumming.

You want to talk 'bumming', Leeds would love to have a word with you, lad.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

And just like that, the Shittyhad outfit closes the gap on our Goal difference advantage to just 2.

Unless we can respond in kind in our game against similarly relegation threatened Newcastle.

It looks like we're going to have to fight it (the title) off their hands.
    They're not going to give it up easy.
    We all knew that.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

It's a twat looking at that table knowing we let Chelsea off the hook when they played the second half with 10 men and Jurgen's tactics were poor in that half

We let both Brentford and Brighton come back to draw after being 2 goals ahead of both

In our game v City, they were the better team on balance, but for me we had the best chance to win it, we were without Trent and the errors for City's equaliser were piss poor

West Ham was just a dirty stitch up, like a few we saw last season

We could easily have won all of our games and should have AT LEAST another 6 points

City are into 1 of those long winning streaks again,where some results are gifted to them and others where the opposition lose all self respect. We need to keep our faith, keep earning our wins and build that goal difference again. This could come down to a 6 pointer at the etihad again, this time justice better be done. Roll on Thurs and hopefully put away all our chances

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    It's a twat looking at that table knowing we let Chelsea off the hook when they played the second half with 10 men and Jurgen's tactics were poor in that half

We let both Brentford and Brighton come back to draw after being 2 goals ahead of both

In our game v City, they were the better team on balance, but for me we had the best chance to win it, we were without Trent and the errors for City's equaliser were piss poor

West Ham was just a dirty stitch up, like a few we saw last season

We could easily have won all of our games and should have AT LEAST another 6 points
    Another 4 at a minimum. The Brighton and Brentford slip ups may come back to haunt us.

Having said that, we got away with one at Wolves and it was a very narrow squeak at the weekend. Maybe two points off what we deserve so far.