Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 912131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Newcastle

What two decisions went against Newcastle BT keep moaning about.

Head injury when didnt clash heads and Trent fair tackle.

They played exactly how they did under Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yep, get me Tchouaméni on the phone, we desperately DESPERATELY need another CM who can play No6, No8 or controller, he is powerful, athleitc, aggressive, better with the ball than most of what we have and very fucking good in the press and counter press, we've go far too many midfielders who don't fit our system, Jones, Oxlade, Thiago, Elliott (got time though and an OK option at attacking RCM) Fab doesn't fit it that well because we need a midfielder alongside him, he's far FAR better in a 2 than a 3 and our team is far better in a 433

We had better get Tchouaméni in very early in January, we urgently need another very good midfielder suited to our system
    Please stop talking about him. Its not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Well we’ve played another game with one decent midfielder out of the three. Loads of meh midfielders in our squad, nowhere near enough quality for Jurgen’s lofty ambitions
    Big Jude is required.

Thiago’s best position is sitting, next to Ox.. on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Thiago’s best position is sitting, next to Ox.. on the bench.
    Seriously dude / thank fuck you don’t pick the team.

He has that kinda performance from time to time. Feel free to talk about Ox - who was a joke

I have a feeling Bellingham is being lined up for a summer move. Absolutely criminal if we let him go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Thiago, ox and mane need to be worried about their future at the club.
    I would let Thiago go to Barca in January and get Tchouaméni in during January, sell Oxlade in the summer and bring Bellingham in, then giving us 2 of the best 3 generational talent midfielders going in the process. I'd keep Mane, but I'd be bringing another forward in who is better suited to the system and moving Origi and Minamino on

I am a massive MASSIVE fan of Mane, but even I have to concede he simply hasn't been the same players since he had Covid and since the system changes of last season, our play on our left flank between Mane and Robbo has gone to absolute shit and a lot of it is on Mane rather than Robbo, Mane's stopped making the inside out, outside in and runs off the full back in behind the CB runs to support the positions Robbo receives the ball in and he sadly appears to have lost his once incredible ability to terrorise players one v one with and without the ball, attacking them with it and pressing them without it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We’ll come on Steveo that was awful and nowhere near the first time. Not denying he has talent, I just don’t see him being right for the Prem. It’s too fast, it’s too physical and his mistakes all too often get punished.

Its funny how chatters on here have agendas and stick to it...one chatter is having a go at Mane. who up untiil a couple of games ago was back to almost his best.. Theres one chatter who will back Thiago no matter how many errors he makes..
    I undecided on Thiago. but he needs to stop giving the ball away in dangerous areas
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Please stop talking about him. Its not happening.
    Why not? Thiago to Barca, get Tchouaméni in early January as his replacement, then Bellingham in the summer while offloading the hapless and hopeless Oxlade, giving us 2 of the games VERY VERY best generational talents in midfield for the next 10 years or more
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”