Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I have a feeling Bellingham is being lined up for a summer move. Absolutely criminal if we let him go elsewhere.
    Naaaaa, Na, Na, a , Na, Na !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    What two decisions went against Newcastle BT keep moaning about.

Head injury when didnt clash heads and Trent fair tackle.

They played exactly how they did under Bruce
    Should have had a penalty too for the push on Ox by Lascelles

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I would let Thiago go to Barca in January and get Tchouaméni in during January, sell Oxlade in the summer and bring Bellingham in, then giving us 2 of the best 3 generational talent midfielders going in the process. I'd keep Mane, but I'd be bringing another forward in who is better suited to the system and moving Origi and Minamino on

I am a massive MASSIVE fan of Mane, but even I have to concede he simply hasn't been the same players since he had Covid and since the system changes of last season, our play on our left flank between Mane and Robbo has gone to absolute shit and a lot of it is on Mane rather than Robbo, Mane's stopped making the inside out, outside in and runs off the full back in behind the CB runs to support the positions Robbo receives the ball in and he sadly appears to have lost his once incredible ability to terrorise players one v one with and without the ball, attacking them with it and pressing them without it
    Not sure if we can get those players you mentioned 19.

Robertson and Mane being off form for a fair few months has effected our left flank. Robertson has gotten some form back and looks like the player that was deemed the best LB in the world. Great to see. Mane…he’s been a great player for us and just needs to get his head out of his arse and do what he does best. He’s lost all confidence in his ability. That miss kick just made his poor form look loads worse

We’ll come on Steveo that was awful and nowhere near the first time. Not denying he has talent, I just don’t see him being right for the Prem. It’s too fast, it’s too physical and his mistakes all too often get punished.
    And his switches, and attempted balls over the top, while the technique give Steveo a hard on for its sexy look, are too whippy, in the air too long and nowhere near the quality of Hendo's, as demonstrated in that first half right there tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I've really liked Thiago lately but tonight he was awful. But it's all about the 3 points and Konate was brilliant again.

We’ll come on Steveo that was awful and nowhere near the first time. Not denying he has talent, I just don’t see him being right for the Prem. It’s too fast, it’s too physical and his mistakes all too often get punished.
    Ha had a bad game mate - it happens, but with Fabinho replaced with Oxlade Chamberlain it was never going to be easy.

What about the great results with him in there both with and without Captain Fantastic too.

He is quality and needs better quality around him to flourish.

We don’t need more Engerlanders either - we need more technicians

Not for me. Just opinions Steveo, we all see different things from different players.

And Bellingham is a very talented footballer, he’s fit in very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Why not? Thiago to Barca, get Tchouaméni in early January as his replacement, then Bellingham in the summer while offloading the hapless and hopeless Oxlade, giving us 2 of the games VERY VERY best generational talents in midfield for the next 10 years or more
    It could come out of the blue but we haven't been linked for months.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Not sure if we can get those players you mentioned 19.

Robertson and Mane being off form for a fair few months has effected our left flank. Robertson has gotten some form back and looks like the player that was deemed the best LB in the world. Great to see. Mane…he’s been a great player for us and just needs to get his head out of his arse and do what he does best. He’s lost all confidence in his ability. That miss kick just made his poor form look loads worse
    I love Mane to bits, but there have been too many times across far too many games now when Robbo has received the ball in a good position and Mane would have always usually made the inside out run for Robbo to find him down the line and then continue his run and that would see things quickly open up for us and Mane able to go at their CB or play another player in, it's a basic run, it requires effort and commitment and the same relentless nature Mo makes in keeping making the right runs all fucking game long
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I've really liked Thiago lately but tonight he was awful. But it's all about the 3 points and Konate was brilliant again.
    Konate was quality, assured throughout and is getting better all the time.