Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Apparently only 2 spurs players missing tomorrow. they have miraculously return to full fitness for our match.
    We need to win tomorrow badly..
    Good. We're playing well and We don't need a fixture pile up in the New year.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Problem is, is that when the opposition fixtures are rearranged we maybe forced to play games in a short period. for the reason the opponents have no spare dates for theirs.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Problem is, is that when the opposition fixtures are rearranged we maybe forced to play games in a short period. for the reason the opponents have no spare dates for theirs.
    I'd of thought the league games would be set in stone with no movement. It's only the postponed games that has to be fitted in somewhere.

I'd of thought the league games would be set in stone with no movement. It's only the postponed games that has to be fitted in somewhere.
    yea Ian, thats been the rule since i remember. lets hope for example if city, chelsea or utd have a backlog of league games that they cant clear those games on fa cup dates. wouldlive to see city having to play 4 games in a week to catch up on us

Meanwhile Milner on twitter

https://twitter.com/JamesMilner/status/1472266570000912392

Tough away trip in difficult times, but we keep pushing #YNWA

????? lol
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Checked the offal, we were testing again today according to Jurgen's presser yesterday and no update, which you would think and hope means no more infections or positive tests, I think Jurgen really wants to keep playing the games, administering a bumming, getting the win and another absolutely vital 3 points to avoid a fixture pile up later and apply pressure to other sides by having the points on the board

As a club I think we have been far more stringent in taking Covid and the risk of infection at every stage more seriously, continued wearing masks and following protocol through out
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

All the reds travelling from Liverpool will have left by now, for their sake the match better go ahead.

Extended Klopp interview on SSN at 11:00am if anyone interested

rumpours henderson, thiago and mo now out with covid. thats 5 starters plus jones if true

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    rumpours henderson, thiago and mo now out with covid. thats 5 starters plus jones if true
    Think we're best seeing the line-up at 3.30pm or so. Could torture ourselves to find out that everyone is fine, or we could have 15 lads unavailable.

Out of our hands, so for the sake of 4 more hours I'd put the feet up with a Gin, or walk the dog, or whatever else brings you happiness - then we'll get a wonderful chance to assess our strength in depth against a decent Spurs side.