Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Your team v Tottenham

Jurgen Klopp, on some of his missing players: "One more positive test with Thiago, Jordan Henderson is the only one with proper symptoms but not Covid. He has a cold so we sent him home."

A cold is more severe to footballers...

That's fine, let the players choose what to do. Play or wait u till the rest have caught it and fought it off.

These are proper people, not cider drinkers on 20 cigs a day who never exercise and live off of fried foods
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Not everyone can be Nat Phillips

Where's Walder Miller Frey?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I guess with Firmino not starting today he may be used in midfield later on in the game
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I think Millie and Morton will sit more for us as Fabinho and Thiago have been doing as a pair in our lopsided midfield 3 for most games since the West Ham debacle, Robbo and Trent will likely be on the one stays and one goes routine we operate in quite a few games, need our forwards and full backs to be pretty clinical with their chances and opportunities to create them today
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”