Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Leicester (League Cup)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    According to reports at the time, the filthy had 3 players and some staff members test positive, which The Premier League deemed sufficient numbers to postpone a game they didn't fancy playing against Brentford at a rest and travel and having a new coach struggling to implement his ideas disadvantage

It really is typical Premier League, FA response as it frequently was from the refs association with the match fixing officiating, whenever they get busted for their filthy bias or the filthy's players behaviour as deemed an issue, that'd always try and punish other clubs for it, like when Bennett refereed our game v the filthy at Old Toilet and sent Masch off after provoking him by letting Ferdinand twat Torres with fouls that were both yellows and wave play on when players surrounding refs and dissent from both the flithy's and Chelsea's players was a massive issue, we took the fall, as we have far too many times, then it was carry on as if nothing had ever happened
    It was called off on health grounds their players mainly arent jabbed so asking them to play causes issues to Brentford.

My arguement is where is the punishment ???

As for Foden will he might be a good player but id want the c**t nowhere near us he is in trouble AGAIN at City for Covid breaches along with Jack the lad.

He just doesnt learn is that third/fourth breach now ? He'd be gone under Klopp like Sakho was.

Will not play
    Adrian
    (Calf Injury)
    Elliott H.
    (Ankle Injury)
    Fabinho
    (Illness)
    Jones C.
    (Illness)
    Origi D.
    (Knee Injury)
    Phillips N.
    (Head Injury)
    Robertson A.
    (Red Card)
    Thiago
    (Illness)
    van Dijk V.
    (Illness)

Henderson doubtful

I thought Virgil,Fab and thaogo were back in contention, after a change of the protocols which meant you could stop isolating after seven days rather than ten.
    How much do you think Klopp is into the Carabao Cup actually.? Even if you win it there is hardly any prestige, and aren't there semi final two legs?, ffs.

Team news

Liverpool v Leicester (19:45 GMT)

(Nearly) all change for Liverpool, with only Tyler Morton remaining from the XI that drew with Tottenham.

No Mohamed Salah or Sadio Mane in the squad at all, with Diogo Jota on the bench. Robert Firmino starts.

And there's a first senior start for teenage French defender Billy Koumetio.

Liverpool XI: Kelleher, Bradley, Koumetio, Gomez, Tsimikas, Morton, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Williams, Minamino, Firmino

Subs: PItaluga, Konate, Milner, Keita, Jota, Gordon, Beck, Quansah, Woltman

It's a more familiar looking Leicester side, who play their first game for 10 days.

Caglar Soyuncu has been fit to play amid a defensive injury crisis - it looks like Wilfred Ndidi will play alongside him at the back. Jamie Vardy starts and Boubakary Soumare and Ricardo Pereira also come in from the team that beat Newcastle 4-0.

Leicester XI: Schmeichel, Pereira, Ndidi, Soyuncu, Thomas, Tielemans, Soumare, Dewsbury-Hall, Maddison, Daka, Vardy

Subs: Stolarczyk, Bertrand, Vestergaard, Nelson, Mendy, Albrighton, Lookman, Perez, Iheanacho.

Billy the Kid gets his first senior start.
    Hope he has been taking lessons from Ibra.

Also Leicester have gone pretty strong. They obviously fancy a cup this year.

Yep, it’s lowest on our list of priorities but represents possibly Leicester’s best chance of silverware

Hide behind the sofa time...........

Kelleher

Bradley Koumetio Gomez Tsimikas

Morton Henderson Oxlade

Williams Firmino Minamino

I thoroughly expect our lads to administer a proper and thorough bumming, get the win and book our place in the semi-final, contrary to what people think, and as optimistic as I am usually, given FSG and our recruitment department repeating their feat of last season leaving us desperately short in a key position, more like 2 key positions this time with Afcon looming, it may very well be our best chance of a trophy, don't see us winning the league unless significant signings are made in January, which again I don't see, over 2 legs in Europe and in a one of final, I still fancy our chances against all comers if our key players and majority of the 1st team squad maintain a clean bill of health
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

The highlights are on Quest TV. Anyone know what that is?