Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Var

Why didn’t they chalk off our second goal

Hilarious tweet from specsavers “We appreciate VAR's consistent dedication to promoting our business”

No complaints about Robbo's red card, it was stupid from Robbo, but the foul on Jota was a pen all day long and Kane's challenge was a straight red, just as Cresswell's challenge on Hendo in the West Ham game was a straight red
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Why didn’t they chalk off our second goal
    Because the law on accidental handball changed, to it only being disallowed if it was an accidental handball immediately leading to a goal, under the new law, it is an accidental handball, it doesn't lead to or contribute directly to the goal and the goal is scored in another phase of play

Jurgen could be in trouble for his comments today:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59720072
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Jurgen could be in trouble for his comments today:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59720072
    I think, if the FA, Premier League or whoever take action against Jurgen or continue with these deliberate wrong decisions a video nasty compilation of all of them, this season and last, highlighting how they are contrary to the laws of the game and the officials have wilfully and deliberately failed to apply and uphold the laws of the game and are guilty of endangering player safety and as an association and Premier League guilty of severe breaches of health and safety being sent to both UEFA an FIFA requesting them to investigate with a matter of urgency is absolutely the order of the day, to challenge and break any long term form of bias, discrimination and status quo does take very severe action

By their own logic Klopp’s comments have no clear and obvious error. Fuck them

The more times I see the Jota incident, the more I think VAR is pointless. Never mind that whopper Kane mumbling about his possible red card.

I’ve hated VAR since day one and will continue to hate it. Good night.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Tierney and Kavanagh are cheats.. Part of the Mike Riley school of bent officials
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century