Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Var

Ref is sack, the did not get punishment for lousy decision, Kane get it free, Roberto get 3 games ban. Fxxk oxx

Alan Shearer, on MOTD, has been echoing our comments.

Exactly joe

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Exactly joe
    I think Joe was like myself last night. He's 2 bottles of wine down him when he posted that !!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Tierney and Kavanagh are cheats.. Part of the Mike Riley school of bent officials
    Plus both pretty much Mancs but im sure that means nowt !

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I think Joe was like myself last night. He's 2 bottles of wine down him when he posted that !!
    2 bottles of wine plus cheese, the cheese adds to the drunkeness. Too much cheese makes you hallucinate! Like a trip. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ve hated VAR since day one and will continue to hate it. Good night.
    #Metoo.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    I’ve hated VAR since day one and will continue to hate it. Good night.
    I liked it, it was absolutely brilliant in its first season, right up until the point the Premier League, FA and refs association realised it dramatically reduced their possibilities for affecting the outcomes of matches, then started trying to circumvent the new system that didn't allow them to get away with match fixing by using the word 'subjective' which they have almost entirely dropped using now

I think worldwide, from FIFA and UEFA for all European Leagues, there needs to be an independent body of top refs or former tops refs created who oversee and adjudicate on the use of VAR, the application of it and the correct interpretation and application of the laws of the game through its use and there MUST be substantial penalties for all officials who are guilty of not using it properly, including bans, including lifetime bans for what can only be viewed as either complete incompetence or deliberate bias for VAR misuse such as yesterdays and long suspensions - It's the only way to clean the game up and root out the corruption
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

LMAO just read on the gossip that Newcastle have launched an official complaint about refereeing standards citing the officiating they received in their games against us and against Man City

They have a case for their non pen v City, but they could end up with their 2 CBs who were feigning injury trying to con officials by going to ground holding their heads when there was clearly no clash of heads so they didn't have to face the second ball in from the corner facing bans for bringing the game into disrepute

I'm pretty fair and non partizan about these things, if I thought the ref should have blown up and we got lucky or got away with one I'd come right out and say it, I'd probably shout it from the fucking roof tops i'd be so astonished and delighted that a ref actually got something wrong that went in our favour, but the play acting by CBs in situations like this has got out of hand and officials actually need to pay more attention and not automatically give fouls when they throw themselves to ground for the reasons they do

Twatkinson got a load of stick for not blowing up in the filthy's game when De Gea felt contact and needlessly went down as though he'd been shot feigning injury leaving his goal exposed and the opposition scored, but he got it right
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Do we think referees will ever be accountable for what they do?
    Players, coaches, managers are all expected to talk to the press/media. Shouldn't the referees also have to explain their actions?