Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: January move for Bremer

January move for Bremer

If we are to sell Phillips as seems likely with him wanting a move, we're then back to 4 CBs, as you all know I am not at all keen of Gomez and with the Covid situation we don't even have the numbers available now to rotate and rest through this very busy period

We're missing Virgil and Phillips so are down to just 3 fit senior CBs, if we can sell Phillips for the rumoured 10-15m and use that money to bring Bremer in, whose value will doubtless appreciate significantly thereafter and who will be of far greater value to the team both short term and long term than either Phillips or Gomez, with Gomez kept on as a utility defender I think it would be a fantastic piece of business and give us 4 top quality CB options for the forseeable future plus one decent utility defender in Gomez
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You're expecting FSG to spend (our - LFC) money?
    Good luck with that!

I doubt we'll sign anyone in January..so thats put a stop to any idea that
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    You're expecting FSG to spend (our - LFC) money?
    Good luck with that!

No need to spend - we have Keita - Oxlade - Milner (hero but simply too old) - Jones, Morton and Elliott.

You can count on all of them. And no it’s not the time of year that Henderson starts to pick up injuries. Actually it is.

Letting Gini go was always going to be this seasons Lovren moment. Tried to mask it with numbers but when 4 players can’t play more than 1 game out of 3, how can you count them as 4?

They are barely more than 1 reliable option surely, as each one has different strengths and weaknesses and requires others to change their game. Didn’t learn much did we.

6 of our so called midfield treasure chest are either not fit for purpose - too young to depend on - or simply too old.

It is testimony to Klopp and the players that consistently perform that we have done so well so far this season BUT it looks like the inevitable effects of too many games for too few players is about to manifest.

We're skint sorry

lol.

Just a small club.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

For the record - I think Elliott is a true gem and Morton has huge potential. We need these lads but stop counting them as genuine options for the first 11, it looks good on paper only,

Keita has outstayed his welcome - sell him already (or play him when fit) and bring in a player we can actually USE as in a genuine alternative, ditto Oxlade and for the love of god, give Milner a break and find a younger version, able to do the job - lord knows we’ve have had long enough,

Morton obviously isn't ready yet, talent is there yes but needs a lot of work still, don't get over-hyping players after a few games and thinking he'll be good enough option- when playing a decent team look what happens.

Elliot is something else though.

Ox keita need to go out the door, so does thiago tbh, not about the young lads it's about the crooks and the aging players in midfield, it's a joke, feels like i've been saying this for years now.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    We're skint sorry

lol.

Just a small club.
    Yeah, just got millions for winning all the group games of the champions league. if we sell Philips in January that'll give us another 12/15 million.. signing players ? blahh don't bother with that
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

We won't sign anyone. But if we do it'll be another Ben Davies style bargain. Heck if we need defenders just recall Ben Davies!

This thread reminds me of that Everley Brothers song..........