Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Leicester: League Cup

Hendo is going to pull something here - pressing like a demon. Leicester are going to pick us off

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Jota and Konate on.

Klopp caught between 2 stools?
    We're level with Man City on League Cups I think - 8 each isn't it?

In terms of legacy (and just wanting to win for winning's sake) you can certainly imagine him wanting us to protect/improve our standing, particularly when they're not in the Competition to face later on.

Soumare's been very decent in a controller type role for Leicester, I maintain he would have been a decent squad signing at the price he was available for and a better option for our midfield set up than the majority of the plethora of attacking RCMs we had who can't press
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Corner here, put it on Bobby's head

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Corner here, put it on Bobby's head
    Statistically he would stand a better chance putting it on Jota's head.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I always get annoyed that FSG haven't backed Jurgen as they should have to assemble a squad that can compete in all competitions in 6 seasons, even with a few out, and that despite their sacred fucking model not working, as in, if we hadn't have purchased 2 marquee signings we beat off other top clubs to signing, we would have won fuck all and have only made those 2 marquee signings to support the talents of the best manager in world football in 6 fucking seasons
    Well, their model has brought success, reasonable profit, investment in the stadium and they're not sport-washing crimes like some teams. I'm happy we can compete for the league and CL - anything else is a bonus.

Great take then poor from Hendo, no need to play that ball so instantly, a wasted opportunity Hendo lad

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, pull one back here now

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    That reads like a load of utter shite if you read it to be honest. They’re calling an antigen test a pcr test?
    Watch the vid at the bottom....Kary Mullis,he invented the test and stated prior to mysteriously dying 2 years ago that it should NEVER be used for mass population testing...The test has been used fraudulently all over the world hence the FDA finally doing something about it...1000's of scientists,doctors and medical people have been calling this out since last year.....The mainstream media just don't tell you,they're part of the problem...

Keita on for Hendo, not Hendo's best game by any stretch, not nearly as poor as a few though, I just expect him to coordinate and organise more, realise and accept the limitations of the players around him and play more responsibly than he did first half

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, pull one back here now

Maybe swithc Minimooooooooooo and Jota, the former has done absolutely fuck all to suggest he's a valid option when Mane and Mo go to Afcon, needs moving on in January to free up an international place, he's been a poor signing