Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Leicester: League Cup

Not sure why our lads are getting pelters.

What do people expect with the sides out on the pitch ?

We have to be careful with Covid in the squad who we select im frankly not arsed if we lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Apparently, I was reading this morning that Real Madrid were keeping an eye on Gomez for a possible January buy?

If there is any truth to these rumours, the only question that remains to be answered is which hand of theirs should we bite off?

It would be the most daring steal we've ever committed as a club.
    Highway robbery in broad daylight.
    Obviously he must be worth 60+ million right? Lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Give another one up and pls sub Hendo off. Don’t need him getting hurt for a lost cause that even Klopp half cares about.
    Agreed...

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I almost feel like turning it off at HT, if Jurgen and FSG can't be bothered to put together a squad that can compete for all four trophies, so we're going to get games like tonights with far too many far too inexperienced youngsters against a near full strength Prem side, why should we fucking bother, they're treating us with fucking contempt, not just the competition they're playing in
    Who else can he pick then ???

If he does pick first 11they get injured or covid we'd get battered in the league.

Klopp knows what he is doing thats why he is manager

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Not sure why our lads are getting pelters.

What do people expect with the sides out on the pitch ?

We have to be careful with Covid in the squad who we select im frankly not arsed if we lose.
    yeah would rather we beat Leeds on boxing day. and hopefully have our strongest 11 against Leicester in the away fixture
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Looking on the bright side, at least we should be fine for that Left fullback hole with Robbo out the next couple of games serving his suspension.

Our Greek has acquitted himself rather well.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Obviously he must be worth 60+ million right? Lolololol
    If they offer us a bag of peanuts, I'd take it.
    On this display?

Absolute steal.

Just too bad they're probably also watching this game as well.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    Apparently, I was reading this morning that Real Madrid were keeping an eye on Gomez for a possible January buy?

If there is any truth to these rumours, the only question that remains to be answered is which hand of theirs should we bite off?

It would be the most daring steal we've ever committed as a club.
    Highway robbery in broad daylight.
    Id sell Gomez, Phillips, Minamino and Thiago and get Bremer Tchouameni and a forward in VERY early in January, on the 1st of January if possible, be tempted to send Jones on loan too, he needs it

Well poor half from the 2 youngsters in tandem down our right, struggled when we were in good positions with a lack of forwards in the box, Bobby is renouned for not getting in there but he's been the only one in there far too often, I'd hook Bradley or Neco at HT for Jota, we need another forward of quality getting in the box and attacking Tsimikas' crosses

over to Jurgen to make sure we're a bit better second half, subbing Bradley or Neco for Jota at HT to show us if he is remotely serious about contesting a trophy which is our best chance of a trophy this season, Champions League could possibly be doable, if the January reinforcements arrive
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Question is does Jurgen want it. He doesn’t care about domestic cups. Why should we?
    It isn't Jurgen that doesn't care about them it's his employers. There is no money in it. Klopp wants to win trophies for sure but he doesn't have a squad close to big enough. Let's not forget only once did we manage to go the distance in 2 tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I almost feel like turning it off at HT, if Jurgen and FSG can't be bothered to put together a squad that can compete for all four trophies, so we're going to get games like tonights with far too many far too inexperienced youngsters against a near full strength Prem side, why should we fucking bother, they're treating us with fucking contempt, not just the competition they're playing in
    Switched it off at 3-1. It’s not right sending out teams this weak for a club our size and getting smashed at qf stage every season. Too many changes.