Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Christmas All

My Evertonian brother in law, in response to hearing I had covid said, “could be worse you could support Everton”.

My response…

“Quite an option that, do you want covid or to be an Evertonian?…. on balance I’ll take my chances with the life threatening virus.”

Merry Christmas everyone
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    My Evertonian brother in law, in response to hearing I had covid said, “could be worse you could support Everton”.

My response…

“Quite an option that, do you want covid or to be an Evertonian?…. on balance I’ll take my chances with the life threatening virus.”

Talking with my wife (a Everton season ticket holder) on Christmas eve, she said "a happy side effect of Covid, is the canelling of Everton's game, so i wont be in a foul mood over Christmas"
    Getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Free Christmas alcohol is dangerous Sid! Especially posting on LFConline
    It was needed. I pretty much "don't drink" now (maybe 1-2 pints per month) so a Christmas blow-out was due. Also was keen to keep spirits up as it was the first Christmas of not having a dog for a long while and I didn't want my Brain drifting too much towards the bitter side of reminiscing.

Had a lovely time. Hope everyone has had a nice Christmas and thoughts with those no longer with us, human and animal alike.