Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: This weekend's other games - Boxing Day

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Nobody knows Ian.

3 players now is likely to be 4-5 by Sunday.

I didnt expect us to win the title but all this just leads to another false season.

This crap has to stop next season as i'll consider walking away its pointless, injuries are part & parcel of the game.

Covid is a complete lottery some teams dont play some do how is that fair to all teams ???
    Typical of the FA ,they make it up as we go alone. Obviously taking tips from Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Jurgen said when you see the team sheet on Sunday you will know who's affected.
    Not what we want to hear at all. What does it take to get a game postponed?
    That says everything about our lack of genuine options. He is saying you will
    see players missing that you know I would have to pick. There is nothing great about this at all.

This is a very overt accusation directed towards the owners. Last year he stated he had no control over transfers. He is now openly saying he doesn’t have enough quality in depth. There is no other interpretation that stands up to any genuine scrutiny,

He is a clever guy is our Jurgen he will always leave any slight on the owners , however tentative, open to interpretation BUT this one really is a cry for help from either them or the FA.

He looked a worried man at Wolves - he know when the squad is at its limit.

Yup. Fully expecting to see Morton, Bradley, Gordon etc…. against Chelsea! I’ll be quite happy to see the game postponed.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That says everything about our lack of genuine options. He is saying you will
    see players missing that you know I would have to pick. There is nothing great about this at all.

This is a very overt accusation directed towards the owners. Last year he stated he had no control over transfers. He is now openly saying he doesn’t have enough quality in depth. There is no other interpretation that stands up to any genuine scrutiny,
    Buying players means shit when Covid is about.

We could have signed Bellingham/Haaland but they could catch it and be out.

The real issue is the EPL c*nts who should have shutdown for a few weeks.

Lets face it you can be any manager in the world have your game plan then bang 4 positive cases on the day and your game plan is gone.

Its all pot luck and also how do we know all clubs are being honest ??? We dont as NOTHING has been clarified by the league.

They say you need 13 plus a keeper well that is vague as ALL teams have that if you include U18/U23.

That may be the case….maybe (think it is wide of the mark tbh) but when
    fielding a tricky journo Klopp knows what to do, rather than say we will
    see where we are on Sunday OR you will see on Sunday, to say you will see WHEN the team is announced is so much more revealing.

It says too much in truth. It isn’t Klopp just speaking to us or the media - that is a clear statement to both the owners and the FA.

He is highlighting that WE all know the team picks itself AND that as such any one missing from that group results in a huge drop in
    our chances.

We have blamed no fans/bcd - bad refs, now we are using positive Covid results as an excuse. These are all effecting everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Yup. Fully expecting to see Morton, Bradley, Gordon etc…. against Chelsea! I’ll be quite happy to see the game postponed.
    I'd be happy to see the season postponed. All this and a fucking World Cup next December.
    Stop and start for another season

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That may be the case….maybe (think it is wide of the mark tbh) but when
    fielding a tricky journo Klopp knows what to do, rather than say we will
    see where we are on Sunday OR you will see on Sunday, to say you will see WHEN the team is announced is so much more revealing.

It says too much in truth. It isn’t Klopp just speaking to us or the media - that is a clear statement to both the owners and the FA.

He is highlighting that WE all know the team picks itself AND that as such any one missing from that group results in a huge drop in
    our chances.

We have blamed no fans/bcd - bad refs, now we are using positive Covid results as an excuse. These are all effecting everyone.
    BCD was clearly a factor this season is huge proif of that we havent lost at home.

Im not blaming Covid im saying the rules are all over the place and are not the same for everyone, that isnt an excuse that is a fact.

For balance I think Chelsea have been screwed over big time I dont like them but I agree with Tuchel.

Our owners will NEVER spend big we all know this I mean they even told us this themselves.

My opinion hasnt shifted if we want to compete 4/5 seasons we need oil/state money.

Klopp/Conte/Arteta are going to war with a pen knife !

26 points from 30 with no senior CB’s last season.

Virgil is back as is Matip and Gomez this season and we haven’t done better than that. There is no proof here of anything other than we are looking for more excuses.

BCD changed it for absolutely everyone - no point us saying different:

Just how fragile are we?

Can’t compete without Fans

Can’t compete if we have a few injuries.

Can’t compete without the best referee decisions?

Can’t compete with Covid suspensions.

Can’t compete with City - and that is tough BUT Klopp plus backing and we can and have!

We NEED to compete, can’t keep inventing excuses.
    Last edited by Steveo; 31st December 2021 at 03:23 PM.

Forever making excuses

that is all

Lol.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.